Pavel Nedved (25 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Probably my favorite movie of all time.

Except this is Juventus fans right now and anyone saying they are going to stop supporting Juve during this time:

When I'm being optimistic...this is Dru:

Pavel handing his mess over to Tici and Agnelli:

The aftermath of Signing Ronaldo 3 years later:

Tici's next "Market Opportunity"

@Dru

- - - Updated - - -

Nailed it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
When you browse tuz in the morning to see whether or not we get that top mid, only to read we close to bringing in another free jabroni.

@Hust

- - - Updated - - -

The old car being one of our mids we "swap" to cook the books.
Eugene Levy is basically every SD in Italy selling players to Paratici.:lol:

Tici looking at Dominco Criscito

"Mr. Tici...I can assure you, for LB's, this is as good as they come. Criscito has the experience and flexibility to make sure you leave here satisfied."

- - - Updated - - -

@DAiDEViL

Our medics went they realize how old Chiellini is and how many injuries he had and we still play him

Last edited:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Can somebody translate whatever that bastard is saying pls?
"My son was in middle school And now he's in college and the scudetto is still ours"-Nedved

“Pavel, we all hope he can see the Champions league being won before he’s done with his studies, he deserves it. My sons saw me win the UCL & World Cup when they were in pre k & elementary school”- Marco Materazzi

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yes, he was immense that one game he played vs CSKA Moscow that season, inter really couldn't have pulled it off without him :lol3:

Nedved sucks as a... whatever he is right now, but as a player he's in another stratosphere compared to that cunt

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Lost all respect for this guy.
Differentiate Pavel Nedved the football player which was great and brought us so many important victories. He was personification of grit and hard work.

Pavel Nedved the director I dont like. He made some dodgy calls over the years. Should take a step back, remain at club but at less important role. Certainly wouldnt want him to pick or have any say in choosing another manager.

Last edited:

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Just %TrustTheProject. Even though it may seem like we are getting worse, that's part of the process of improving. You can't come from losing 2 finals to winning it without first turning to complete garbage inbetween, apparently.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Differentiate Pavel Nedved the football player which was great and brought us so many important victories. He was personification of grit and hard work.

Pavel Nedved the director I dont like. He made some dodgy calls over the years. Should take a step back, remain at club but at less important role. Certainly wouldnt want him to pick or have any say in choosing another manager.
your words make sense, but man it's really hard not be upset by nedved and pirlo right now, depsite them being great players that i love

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)