Pavel Nedved (15 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Is it really unfounded though? Come on man.

Just because he was a legend as a player doesn't justify giving him a position on the board. Also, if you can't see that he helps his buddy Fat Man Raiola get his commission and that he had a hand in getting rid of Allegri and bringing in vastly inferior coaches, then you're either incredibly naïve or extremely delusional.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I am ignorant to the reasons behind the hate he is getting. I am not even aware of the nature of his role in the management. I keep on asking and never receive an answer:D

Jun 16, 2020
Is it really unfounded though? Come on man.

Just because he was a legend as a player doesn't justify giving him a position on the board. Also, if you can't see that he helps his buddy Fat Man Raiola get his commission and that he had a hand in getting rid of Allegri and bringing in vastly inferior coaches, then you're either incredibly naïve or extremely delusional.
Your hate is exaggerated, and in my opinion you watch too much to a mistake our full board was responsible for, and they made the decision to sack Sarri after just one season, even after winning the Serie A and reaching the Coppa final. And they rightfully sacked him, don’t get me wrong.

Quick reminder that it’s very difficult to always find the right manager. Florentino replaced Zidane for Lopetegui, was a horrible choice for Real Madrid but it doesn’t necessarily mean that a mistake like that should cost the whole board their job. And I know that it’s a situation very different compared to ours, but it’s a nice example that it’s very difficult to find a Zidane or a Allegri, even if Zidane made his decision to stop at Real Madrid back then.

I don’t want to get back in the Allegri discussion, we all miss a stable manager like he was, but after 2 very uninspiring season I agreed that his time was over.

The Dybala situation was a whole different thing, but the board anticipated on it, and now it’s up to him to accept 10m per year. We didn’t lose anything because of it, Dybala was on fire last season, but before that it was also time for him to take a look in the mirror, as he was horrible before that and clearly had some motivational issues. And he is my favorite Juve-player for a long time now

Nedved is a director of this club basically since he stopped playing, and became a prominent member in 2015. He has his part in building this team and all the successes that we reached.

This summer we clearly started a new cycle, tried to invest a long-term succes, tried to build a team with talent and sustainable salaries, agree with it or not, but personally I respect the effort and it made sense imo.

Just be careful with what you wish for, it’s very easy to ask for someone’s head, but we don’t know who we’ll get back in their place. It’s very difficult to find right directors and there’s always the risk that the board will hire incapable mercenaries. Besides that it’s also unrealistic to expect us to win 20 consecutive Scudetti. The truth is also the we never exactly know which director made the decision to hire, sign, sack or sell a player/manager.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)