Pavel Nedved (18 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'd say the issues are around existing players rather than Allegri demanding this, that and the next thing. Doesn't seem like something he would do at all. So these failing players better step up next season, they've ran out of excuses.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Nedved is right. For instance, Chiesa isn't better than DC and we aren't even try to replace Paulo, just use the money in other areas. Italian FB aren't good enough to replace Cancelo. Ramsey plus another MF and a couple of CB to replace Barza and Caceres, IMO it would be enough.

Max revolution was more about taking away the responsability for the failure

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'd say the issues are around existing players rather than Allegri demanding this, that and the next thing. Doesn't seem like something he would do at all. So these failing players better step up next season, they've ran out of excuses.
But but but... it’s necessary to take a couple steps backwards to move forwards under a new beautiful style coach. :seven:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Either he said the truth, or he's just too classy for retaliation and chose to let it be.
you can say "we had different ideas and the club choose to take a different approach to the mercato" with class.

i'm convinced that the papers invited 99% of this whole saga, and nedved never gave agnelli an ultimatum either. agnelli is not a guy you give ultimatums anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)