Pavel Nedved (33 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Juve did not extend his contract. Marotta is free to go to any team and no one has the right to tell him what to do.

It’s like dumping your gf because you find someone who is hotter or youre just fed up with her then calling her bitch because she found a boyfriend whom you might not like.

Apr 19, 2007
Juve did not extend his contract. Marotta is free to go to any team and no one has the right to tell him what to do.

It’s like dumping your gf because you find someone who is hotter or youre just fed up with her then calling her bitch because she found a boyfriend whom you might not like.
If she then dates your best friend its still shitty.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Marotta is not a concern. Agnelli has allready stated that he would bed all his close females such as wife and daughter if he did any shit we dont link

He's still working for us really

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

You can but it’s certainly petty

And it took you that long to see that? You have been here since 2013.
:lol: facts

If she then dates your best friend its still shitty.
Poor analogy

Inter and Juve don’t have a best friend kind of relationship

She can fuck with who ever gets her pussy wet. Once you dump her you have no right to hold grudges.
Being petty is a god given right

Even in Saudi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Apr 19, 2007
You can but it’s certainly petty

:lol: facts

Poor analogy

Inter and Juve don’t have a best friend kind of relationship

Being petty is a god given right

Even in Saudi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Point was that some stuff is shitty even if you part ways. But in the end who really cares. He can get good deals for them and we will continue to expand our brand and build a world class reputation

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nedved: 'Find peace at Juventus'

By Football Italia staff

Pavel Nedved discussed his love for Juventus, the Manchester United temptation, Cristiano Ronaldo and why he can “rest in peace” with the Champions League.
He famously missed out on the 2003 Final at Old Trafford due to suspension, only able to watch on as his teammates lost to Milan on penalties.
The Bianconeri have not won this trophy since 1996 and The Telegraph newspaper asked him how he would feel if they ended that drought.
“It would certainly make me extremely happy. I wanted to win it but couldn’t win it as a player but if we managed to win it while I am part of the club that would be absolutely wonderful, it would be a remarkable achievement. And so then, then I could rest in peace.”
Nedved is now the vice-President, working alongside Chief Football Officer Fabio Paratici and President Andrea Agnelli.
“I feel the responsibility not to let anyone down, not to disappointment anyone. I have been able to do what I love, I have always been treated well, I have always been paid well, so that’s why. I feel that I owe something; that I need to return something. It’s always been a great pleasure, but nevertheless I do feel this responsibility.
“I can say in the past, when I was a player, it was less heavy because I could just focus on my performance and concentrate on myself. But even now, even if my role has changed, I don’t want to let anyone down.”
It was also this attitude that saw him stay with Juventus after the Calciopoli scandal of 2006 and demotion to Serie B.
“It was actually easy to stay. The other players who made the same decision thought the same – that is: what would have happened if we had all left the club? We decided to stay because we felt the responsibility to return to the club exactly what we had received. The club believed in us, so it was the right time to give back. That’s why it was easy.”
At Lazio before his move to Juventus, Nedved found his home in Italy and Serie A, but admits he was tempted by offers from England.
“I’ve always appreciated English football and the Premier League, I’ve always liked it. My agent received some offers and I have always been a great supporter of Manchester United and Sir Alex Ferguson, specifically, at that time. They were certainly one of our greatest opponents and also a great source of inspiration and drive and desire.
“He (Ferguson) achieved great things, unprecedented things and I don’t know if anyone else in the future will be able to achieve what he did.
“It has been an incredible journey, it went beyond my expectations. I could never dream of being where I am right now and I am still living this dream - the fact that I am here, doing this job. Football is my greatest love.”
Nedved was also involved in the negotiations to bring Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus from Real Madrid.
“We knew him as a player but now we know him as a person and we’ve all been really impressed by his personality, his character. He is much more than a player.
“The way I describe Juventus is that it exactly matches with him. Ronaldo is a Juventus player. It’s a perfect fit and it is the perfect mentality.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)