Pavel Nedved (25 Viewers)

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
VS saying there was a falling out with the board over the direction of the market. Not really surprising but he was always just a token member.

Anyway, i hope he goes and works for Czech football because they need him more.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
I think with his position it's hard to "see" him. I mean you rarely if ever see Zidane with Real Madrid now.

However, I think everything will be clear in today's match. It's our first game and let's see if he attends it at least after missing the ceremony. Unless he's still in Czech.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
There was confusion as to why Pavel Nedved, former legend and current member of staff, was not at Thursday’s inauguration ceremony for the Juventus Stadium.

“It is absolutely not true that there were disagreements on transfer strategy,” assured Marotta.

“He is a technical counsellor, a role that a club like ours needs. He was the Ballon d’Or, a great professional and player. He was kept away from the ceremony by an event in his home country that he considered to be important.”
Hmm

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Frankly, I think there was a fallout between him and Marotta. A run in Prague, over an opening ceremony that tributes Juves history and with that Nedved. I know what I'd prefer.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Frankly, I think there was a fallout between him and Marotta. A run in Prague, over an opening ceremony that tributes Juves history and with that Nedved. I know what I'd prefer.
If it's between him and Marotta I don't think he'd make Juve or the fans pay for it.

I'd go to the charity run if it was for the victims of Czech. Charity for victims > opening day for a stadium

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
"I will be at the match vs Bologna on the 21st unless you lock me up in the excitement. So many rumors surrounding my absence. I deny all of them. My relationship is fine with Juve."

Sounds like there has been some sort of personal/family problem. I hope everything's okay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)