Pavel Nedved (6 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
That interview shows him he is a good director and not a great coach, he maybe be a great coach if he was talking about tactics and formations, and not players' performances or behaviors..

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Didier Deschamps is the only Ex-Juve player who deserve's to be a Juve coach IMO.

Neddy, Conte and Ferrara are great players who are all loved and adored by the fans but if this was the same Gianni agnelli's Juve these names wouldn't even be considered as Juve coaches unless they have a great coaching resume which they simply don't have....

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I'd have loved Neddy as a coach. I wouldn't mind even if we did end up the same place on the table. At least cacks like Motta would have had their ass handed to them on a plate :D
I hope he gets some coaching experience and does take over the helm sometime in the future. He'd make a decent coach I feel.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
They should talk less and do more. Actions speak louder then words.
This. When someone from our BoD responds to media questions, they are all idiots who should talk less and do more. But when some player rages towards the managment in the media, it's only normal because he was the one who was asked the question and he answered it. Double standards ftw..

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
This. When someone from our BoD responds to media questions, they are all idiots who should talk less and do more. But when some player rages towards the managment in the media, it's only normal because he was the one who was asked the question and he answered it. Double standards ftw..
Did I defend what Melo said? I think not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)