Pavel Nedved (35 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
So no one is going to bash the board for the way they treat the club legends now?
when our transfer policy still sucks,Krasic does not turn into Pavel MkII and Cassano stays the whole season with Sampdoria people will turn on Pavel like they did Ciro....so sad

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Nedved returning to Juventus as club director

Pavel Nedved has confirmed he is in negotiations to return to former club Juventus as a director, 16 months after he retired from football following eight years with the Bianconeri.

Nedved was linked with a move upstairs at Juve when he hung up his boots last May, but the Czech Republic legend chose not to continue in football in order to spend more time with his family.

But after more than a year out of the game, the 2003 European Footballer of the Year has revealed that he is in talks with his former club about a possible return.

"I have been in contact with president Andrea Agnelli and we set an appointment for next week," Nedved told Tuttosport. "I waited until the club situation stabilised and the transfer market came to a close.

"After the failure of last season, there have been frenetic months at Juve with many changes. Now is the time to work out how I can be of use. Juve were, and always will be, my everlasting love."

Nedved had originally been linked with a youth team role, but it is thought that he will now take up a position as a team manager or 'special counsel' to Agnelli.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=821933&sec=europe&campaign=rss&source=soccernet
Fuck yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)