Pavel Nedved (25 Viewers)

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Agnelli meet with Pavel this week to offer him a job and within the month he could be part of the club, it would be with the off field side of things

:weee:

Pavel " Juve will always be a endless love story"

:delpiero:

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
To be frank,i don't want Neddy to take any job here,i just don't want him to do something that he doesn't know so he will then become like Ferrara n destroy the beautiful image of him.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
To be frank,i don't want Neddy to take any job here,i just don't want him to do something that he doesn't know so he will then become like Ferrara n destroy the beautiful image of him.
He won`t be choosing Juve`s starting 11 or define club`s tactics and formations. His job, for what I`ve read, would be more like a motivator for the team, to inspire the others, to talk to them and to help them with his experience and knowledge, nothing so complicated that he cannot do. There were reports not so long ago that he would be back here and will take care for the youth sector, which I guess can do now too...

It is all about his presence in the club, he is a living legent and an idol for so many young players and kids in our squad, in Italy and in the world, I would be glad to see him again in Juve.

May 22, 2007
Just like everyone who is starting up a new profession. There has to be a starting point.

And if Nedved doesn't want to join because he might "destroy the beautiful image of him", then he wouldn't be the Nedved we all loved at Juventus.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
He won`t be choosing Juve`s starting 11 or define club`s tactics and formations. His job, for what I`ve read, would be more like a motivator for the team, to inspire the others, to talk to them and to help them with his experience and knowledge, nothing so complicated that he cannot do. There were reports not so long ago that he would be back here and will take care for the youth sector, which I guess can do now too...

It is all about his presence in the club, he is a living legent and an idol for so many young players and kids in our squad, in Italy and in the world, I would be glad to see him again in Juve.
If he will be brought as a motivator then he would do great job to motivate us THE FANS but not the currnet players in the team cos most of them haven't played with him and don't know him personally n don't see him as symbol for themselves.

Just like everyone who is starting up a new profession. There has to be a starting point.

And if Nedved doesn't want to join because he might "destroy the beautiful image of him", then he wouldn't be the Nedved we all loved at Juventus.
You man have to understand that there is a difference between loving a job n doing it.

We all love to be astronauts and fly to space but how many of us can be???????

No doubt that Nedved love Juve n love to help Juve,but the thing is that he should know how n where he can help Juve.No one on this earth must be loving Juve more tha Del Piero,but do u think DP is capable of being Juve' President just because he loves Juve???

And if one day DP was offered that job n refused cos he is not capable of managing a team,do u think then that he doesn't love Juve??????

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Del Piero will be president one day. Pavel will do well whatever job he is offered. Remember he was offered a place in Juve immediately after his resignation. He didn't accept it then. He knows what he wants and him being the kind of person he is, he knows how to achieve it. When he's ready, I'd love it if he became our coach one day...

May 22, 2007
You man have to understand that there is a difference between loving a job n doing it.

We all love to be astronauts and fly to space but how many of us can be???????

No doubt that Nedved love Juve n love to help Juve,but the thing is that he should know how n where he can help Juve.No one on this earth must be loving Juve more tha Del Piero,but do u think DP is capable of being Juve' President just because he loves Juve???

And if one day DP was offered that job n refused cos he is not capable of managing a team,do u think then that he doesn't love Juve??????
Not about love.

If a person has the correct attitude towards a job and wants to learn, then he can become good at it. That is why Nedved won the Ballon d'Or. I'm not writing off Nedved based on something along the lines of "He's only joining Juventus because he loves them and that means he will flop".

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Pavel Nedved Confirms Interest In Returning To Juventus

Pavel Nedved has declared his interest in making a return to Juventus after receiving an offer to join the directorate.

The former midfielder hung up his boots at the end of the 2008/09 season after playing for the club since 2001 when he joined them from Lazio.

And, after taking a sabatical, the former Czech international has welcomed the idea of rejoining the club as a director. He still has close relations with the directors and is looking forward to going back there.

"With him [Andrea Agnelli] and other directors I have an excellent relationship and I find myself well there," Nedved told Tuttosport.

"There is an offer to help run the club. Juve was and will always be my love story.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...ed-confirms-interest-in-returning-to-juventus

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Nedved returning to Juventus as club director

Pavel Nedved has confirmed he is in negotiations to return to former club Juventus as a director, 16 months after he retired from football following eight years with the Bianconeri.

Nedved was linked with a move upstairs at Juve when he hung up his boots last May, but the Czech Republic legend chose not to continue in football in order to spend more time with his family.

But after more than a year out of the game, the 2003 European Footballer of the Year has revealed that he is in talks with his former club about a possible return.

"I have been in contact with president Andrea Agnelli and we set an appointment for next week," Nedved told Tuttosport. "I waited until the club situation stabilised and the transfer market came to a close.

"After the failure of last season, there have been frenetic months at Juve with many changes. Now is the time to work out how I can be of use. Juve were, and always will be, my everlasting love."

Nedved had originally been linked with a youth team role, but it is thought that he will now take up a position as a team manager or 'special counsel' to Agnelli.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=821933&sec=europe&campaign=rss&source=soccernet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)