Pavel Nedved (33 Viewers)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I thought we woulf be fine too with the big signings we had, but the passion that Pavel has you will just never find in any other player. He loved and adored the Juve Jersey and meant alot to him. Players that talented and passionate about a team don't come by that often, it still pain me that he retired. I had amazing 8year cheering for him, and those 8 years went by like 8 hours. Good times goes by so fast. Pavel gave us a swagger and personalityon the pitch that no other Juve player ever did before.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Assistant to Hiddink would be perfect. Those idiots at GdS say he'd replace Ciro. Come on! We don't want to hate a Juve Legend again. An experienced coach is what we need. Guus is the man.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Assistant to Hiddink would be perfect. Those idiots at GdS say he'd replace Ciro. Come on! We don't want to hate a Juve Legend again. An experienced coach is what we need. Guus is the man.
I read the same. Obviously we just want the cheaper/inexperienced option. Mabe management are so invious of other clubs and want to make their own success story rather than bring an outsider! :cry:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Hamsik is class, Nedved is spot on we should go for it.
"Hamsik è il mio vero erede. E' il calciatore che per caratteristiche e per modo di giocare più si avvicina a me"

"Hamsik is my true heir. He's the player who, with the characteristics and style of play, is the closest to me".

Does this mean that Nedved was an inconsistent, kinda lazy, player who just happens to be at the right place all the time or it means that Hamsik isn't such a player? :D

I know that the Czecho-Slovakian link has something to do with this statement, but I know that there is much more than a regional connection between these two. Hamsik has many of Nedved's characteristics.

Neddy has been saying this for years now, but unfortunately our board is yet (at least officially) trying to do something and try to get Hamsik here. Now it might be too late to get him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Hamsik is nowhere near what Nedeved is/was :disagree:
Definitely.
But don't forget that when Nedved was 22 (Hamsik is 22) he was playing in the Czech League and has just made his debut for the Czech national team.
Hamsik, at 22, already played 188 matches and scored 43 goals while playing in Italy, in addition to 29 matches and 8 goals for his NT.

I doubt that Hamsik will ever reach Nedved's level and win the ballon d'or (I wouldn't be much surprised if it happens, though) but it's unfair to make comparisons between the achievements of a 22 year old and someone who already finished his career.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think he'll be on the top. I think all leagues suits his style and his attitude is nice as well.

Great footballer and everything, he can make it. BUT, I think Inter will try to get Gerrard this summer and if they fail, I'm afraid they'll go after Slovak.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Can he play at the right side of midfield? If so in a few years this could be greatness.

---Hamsik---Diego---Giovinco

--------------Striker------------

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I think he'll be on the top. I think all leagues suits his style and his attitude is nice as well.

Great footballer and everything, he can make it. BUT, I think Inter will try to get Gerrard this summer and if they fail, I'm afraid they'll go after Slovak.
I really don't think Gerrard would go to Serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)