Pavel Nedved (13 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Yeah, i had the exact same feeling, Neddy was the one who take us by the hand and helped crossed the street in such situations.
And even when we had a lesser team, than the one fielded yesterday!
I was expecting from DP, to aspire our... boys... but he wasnt ready either...

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
icεmαή;2262808 said:
The passion he had was unrivaled. Instead we now have players who smile when we are losing.
Such a shame :sergio:

I read that Nedved was watching the game from the stands. We should be ashame we performed like that in his presence.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Nedved: "Juve, don't give up."

:touched:

- Didn't want to be Ciro's 3rd assistant.
- Future? Should ask Juve.
- With a good project could consider a job with the Czech NT, Juve or another club.
- Last year only :inter: wanted him to play another year. Declined because didn't see himself with another jersey other than Juve's.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004

- With a good project could consider a job with the Czech NT, Juve or another club.
- Last year only :inter: wanted him to play another year. Declined because didn't see himself with another jersey other than Juve's.
Ufficial : We have a bunch of idiot directors.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

Makes me miss him,even more.:touched:

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Nedved: Juve didn't offer right job Tuesday 15 December, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pavel Nedved reveals he would’ve accepted the job of assistant Juventus manager to Ciro Ferrara if he had been offered it.

“I have had time with my family and to consider my future, but I have not made any decision yet,” said the Ballon d’Or winner who retired last season.

“In the summer Juventus asked me to sit alongside Ciro and be part of his technical staff, but the idea of being third assistant didn’t convince me and I rejected the proposal.

“Working in the youth sector could be my path, but up until now I haven’t received any such offers. If the Czech national side, Juve or another club were to present a project, I would evaluate it with great interest.

“The only offer I received in the summer was from Inter, who were asking me to play for another season. They were very kind and I thank President Massimo Moratti and Jose Mourinho.

“I said no to the Nerazzurri because I really could not picture myself in a different shirt from the Bianconeri.”

Nedved is still keeping tabs on his old squad and was surprised by their first round Champions League exit.

“I am not working to become a director and nobody has asked me to, not even Juve. As a fan I can only say that it hurt to see my former team go out of the Champions League so early.

I think this Juve is stronger than last season, but still has to prove it on the field. There is time and the players needed to recover from this situation.

Diego and Felipe Melo need time to settle in, as playing for Juventus is not easy and I understand how they feel. The two Brazilians are champions, sooner or later they will prove their worth.”

Nedved was speaking to present a charity match at Turin’s Stadio Olimpico to raise funds for children in Africa and research into Lou Gherig’s Disease, a motor neurone condition that mainly affects sports figures.

Among those taking part are Zinedine Zidane, Michael Essien, Emmanuel Adebayor, Florent Malouda, Mauro Zarate, Antonio Di Natale and Italy Coach Marcello Lippi.

Channel 4

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I said no to the Nerazzurri because I really could not picture myself in a different shirt from the Bianconeri.”

What a guy, and we repay him with 3rd assisent of ciro......
He wants to work in the youth sector ,so they should offer him a job there!
God, i miss you Pavel!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Should we of offered him another year?

I know he was slowing down but he never gives up and would offer so much more than the likes of Tiago.

Our team misses his fighting spirit and passion.
no way man, we may miss the intangibles that he brought but not the ability at his age. it would hurt us more than it would benefit anyone

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
http://www.idolocup.it/web/

December 21st
Charity game
Stadio Olimpico, Turin

Team EUROPE

KEEPERS

Marco Amelia - Genoa

Angelo Peruzzi

DEFENDERS

Giorgio Chiellini - Juventus

Andrea Coda - Udinese

Nicola Legrottaglie - Juventus

Federico Balzaretti - Palermo

Patrice Evra - Manchester United

MIDFIELDERS

Daniele Mannini - Sampdoria

Marco Donadel - Fiorentina

Manuele Blasi - Palermo

Pavel Nedved

Cristian Brocchi - Lazio

Andrea Gasbarroni - Torino

Alberto Aquilani - Liverpool

Jin Sung Park - Manchester United

Anderson - Manchester United

Sebastian Giovinco - Juventus

FORWARDS

Antonio Di Natale - Udinese

Zinedine Zidane

Mauro Zarate - Lazio

Coaches: Marcello Lippi - Mario Beretta

Team AFRICA

KEEPERS

Tony Sylva - Istanbul

Mulopo Kudimbana - Anderlecht

DEFENDERS

Pascal Chimbouda - Blackburn Rovers

Abdoulaye Faye - Stoke City

Jonathan Zebina - Juventus

Habib Beye - Aston Villa

Ibrahima Sonko - Hull City

MIDFIELDERS

Michael Essien - Chelsea

Jon Obi Mikel - Chelsea

Salomon Kalou - Chelsea

Florent Malouda - Chelsea

Patrick Vieira - Inter

Mohamed Lamine Sissoko - Juventus

Salif Diao - Stoke City

Amdy Faye - Stoke City

Sebastien Basong - Tottenham Hotspur

Wilson Palacios - Tottenham Hotspur

Mahamadou Diarra - Real Madrid

Kolo Toure - Manchester City

Olivier Dacourt - Standard Liegi

Mamadou Niang - OM

FORWARDS

John Carew - Aston Villa

Benny McCarthy - Blackburn Rovers

El Hadji Diouf - Blackburn Rovers

Didier Drogba - Chelsea

Mamady Sidibe - Stoke City

Henri Camora - Sheffield United

Emanuel Adebayor - Manchester City

Pape Bouba Diop - Portsmouth

Demba Ba - Hoffenheim

Coach: Tony Pulis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)