Pavel Nedved (6 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Lazio tempt Nedved Monday 22 June, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lazio are trying to sign Pavel Nedved and the Czech ace, on the verge of retiring, is now seriously considering their offer.

According to the player’s agent, Mino Raiola, a decision will be taken in the next two weeks – even though the former Juventus man has received a number of ludicrous offers.

“I have to say this idea is an appealing one,” confessed Raiola.

“Pavel received offers from Japan, United States, Germany, France and Italy. Lazio made us an interesting offer and we will take a decision in the next few two weeks.

President Claudio Lotito’s offer would not involve my client just as a footballer but also as a club representative once he retires. Now they need to talk between each other, but we like this idea.”

Regarding negotiations with Lazio, Raiola also made an amusing comment regarding Lotito.

“In order to have a serious negotiation with him I need to learn Latin so I have to go back to the lyceum. But I failed that subject twice while at school, maybe Pavel will teach me,” concluded Raiola.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun22k.html

Such a shame if he takes a back room role at another club. I'd be very sad if this were to happen

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I saw it too...and its interesting. I just can not believe that our club could not offer any role for Nedved.

I hope Nedved plays one more year, and get job which he deserves

Forza Pavel

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I say he should join Lazio if he wants. He spent years playing for them too (not as many as for us, I know) and they seem to be treating him better now than Juve are.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Lotito denies Nedved interest Thursday 25 June, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite reports to the contrary in the Italian Press, Lazio President Claudio Lotito insists he has not made a move for Pavel Nedved.

The 36-year-old Czech left Juventus at the end of last season and said he was looking forward to retirement.

However, he now appears to be rethinking his decision amid rumours linking him with a return to Lazio.

Nedved made 138 appearances for the Biancocelesti between 1996 and 2001.

He was a member of the Lazio side that won the Scudetto in 2000.

“As for Nedved, we are always aware of players who have made history with Lazio, but I have not spoken to him. I have only read the newspapers,” Lotito said.

channel4

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
why does he still need the services of a sports agent? if anything all he would need a publicist and a PR team who can still get him advertising deals and other gigs.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
why does he still need the services of a sports agent? if anything all he would need a publicist and a PR team who can still get him advertising deals and other gigs.
His agent is milking the last drop that he could possibly make.Your right about the second part of your post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)