Pavel Nedved (16 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Even Raiola doesn't help in this situation saying he's go offers from many clubs and that Zlatan(another one of his clients) is more happy than Nedved. Something went wrong somewhere.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Even I will have a Nedved avatar for the weekend. I never change it, but this time it's necessary.

I'm glad I saw him play live in the stadium.
In the first Juve match I've attended live Pavel scored the winning goal and I will never forget that.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
How did they treat him? I am really confused.
According to his agent, they never reached an agreement with Juventus Mang and this has nothing to with economical reason. Basically, they didn't come to a solution and looking at our Mang's history with renewing contracts, this says everything.

Btw, he always stated that he wants to quit Football with Juventus, saying he quits Juventus now and not Football... well.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
In the first Juve match I've attended live Pavel scored the winning goal and I will never forget that.
What I like about Nedved is that when you're in the stadium you can really see how he's doing everything he can. Something which Zlatan for example didn't do.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
According to his agent, they never reached an agreement with Juventus Mang and this has nothing to with economical reason. Basically, they didn't come to a solution and looking at our Mang's history with renewing contracts, this says everything.

Btw, he always stated that he wants to quit Football with Juventus, saying he quits Juventus now and not Football... well.
Fuck his manager, read what Pavel himself said, nothing wrong there. Everyone knows that Raiola is a douche, he probably said that because he couldn't get something for his pocket. As for renewing contracts, I have seen all the players renew; taking long to seal the deals says nothing.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What I like about Nedved is that when you're in the stadium you can really see how he's doing everything he can. Something which Zlatan for example didn't do.
The space he creates when playing cannot be seen on TV as much as when seeing him live.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The space he creates when playing cannot be seen on TV as much as when seeing him live.
Trezeguet is one of those players who look a lot different in the stadium too. Perhaps it was just the games I saw, but he worked damn hard to get into position. I'll sure miss these two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)