Pavel Nedved (18 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
He's not the slowest but he's not fast at all anymore. And that says a lot about the others.
He's one of the fastest Alen.

Taking Iaquinta, Giovinco aside and probably Marchisio, the rest aren't faster than him.

My point anyway, is that enough with people judging the man's age, judge his legs, judge his game, judge his stamina, judge his contribution.

His presence will be very important next year.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Taking Iaquinta, Giovinco aside and probably Marchisio, the rest aren't faster than him.
He's not fast and yet he's one of the fastest. True, he's still faster than 80% of our players and still he's not fast.
Like i said, it says a lot about the others.

My point anyway, is that enough with people judging the man's age, judge his legs, judge his game, judge his stamina, judge his contribution.

I don't know how important his presence will be, i hope it will be important, but i 100% agree that it's silly judging a player only by his age.

Jul 15, 2006

Perhaps, Rab. But to be honest, no one can fuck with Sissoko fitness-wise at Juve.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Your insane. :lol:

Nedved's specialty this season: Molinaro comes forward from the left hand side, passes it Nedved, he takes a second to think, he figures he can't get past the opponent in front of him, and decides to pass back to Molinaro, where he chuckles and loses the ball to opponents or the ball goes out for a throw in. I've seen that happen like a million times this year.

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
running is one thing and being decisive is another.

He is still one hell of a player, a legend, a winner of golden ball, these are facts.

I´m not sayin´ he won´t be useful to the team, but to be honest he was average at most this season and this came from one of the biggest Neddy fan!

time to go and say good bye as a hero.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I think that he is most likely to extend for one more year!!
i read that interview in which he said that he wants to recover the time he lost with his family, and he will never be close to football..but maybe that was a goal.com article ...anyway badass and his drughi friends gotta make an amazing atmosphere to convince Pavel to stay.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sissoko is a beast. Nedved can stay on, as long as he adopts a marginal or peripheral role, and accepts being part of a rotation, playing 60 minutes every 2-3 games, kinda like Giggsy @ Man Utd. If that will be the case, I think he can be very useful and effective.

Wahdan, are you being serious? :p I sincerely hope you're joking, otherwise my friends will be waiting for u outside MIU :p I can guarantee we don't have any common friends; I am at least 5-6 years older than you :D

Jul 15, 2006
Your insane. :lol:

Nedved's specialty this season: Molinaro comes forward from the left hand side, passes it Nedved, he takes a second to think, he figures he can't get past the opponent in front of him, and decides to pass back to Molinaro, where he chuckles and loses the ball to opponents or the ball goes out for a throw in. I've seen that happen like a million times this year.
Or you forgot the alternates:

Option 2) Molinaro proceeds to launch the ball into open space down the line, and then chase after it. More often that not conceding possesion.

Option 3) Molinaro trys to put in an accurate cross into the box from the by-line, but fails miserably.

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
I love Nedved...and i am very happy stay with us 2009/2010 season :delpiero: ...
But giovinco too must play in next season :cry: . Giovinco must make match practice and higher own skills and stats!!!

WE NEED GIOVINCO FOR FUTURE !!!

:theflag:

oops...i am sorry for the "wrong word" :superhapp

:lol: :lol2: :rofl2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)