Pavel Nedved (36 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
That could be really effective,Neddy can defend and can also drift left covering up for Giovinco. He can also offer some creative passes from the center of the midfield and maybe some threating long shoots too,
but is CR brave enough to try that?

I think that he insist on Tiago because he wants to get the attention of other teams and raise the chances of off loading him for a decent sum, from a possible sale this summer...
If this is true, we might see more of Tiago as the season is about to end...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
He maybe is a great character to have in the locker room, he may be a leader, but he simply isn't the 2003 ballone d'or winner anymore.
He lost his game changing moments and his magic over the years. He should say bye bye and I really can't see Ranieri changing his mind....

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Pavel is entitled to elbow as many opponents as possible in a game considering the amount of times thugs try to hurt Pavel - Nedved is fouled at least 5 times in a match by an opponent.

Pavel assisted Iaquinta's gol last night, he made Mesto bleed and his shots were cleared off the line or just over the bar so a good overall game by Pavel.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Nedved: Retirement is final
Thursday 16 April, 2009
Juventus veteran Pavel Nedved is unwavering in his desire to retire in the summer.

The Czech international is still going strong at the age of 36, but he has resisted calls to play on.

“I won't be playing any more after this season, I will quit,” Nedved told Tuttosport.

I won't go back on my decision. These will be my last matches and then I will say goodbye to football.

“I've had enough of calcio. It's time to make room for other things. My decision is definitive.

I'm sorry but this is the way it is going to be and I won't even want to talk about football after that.

Juve are being linked to a number of names this summer in an attempt to replace Nedved.

Channel 4

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Nedved: Retirement is final
Thursday 16 April, 2009
Juventus veteran Pavel Nedved is unwavering in his desire to retire in the summer.

The Czech international is still going strong at the age of 36, but he has resisted calls to play on.

“I won't be playing any more after this season, I will quit,” Nedved told Tuttosport.

I won't go back on my decision. These will be my last matches and then I will say goodbye to football.

“I've had enough of calcio. It's time to make room for other things. My decision is definitive.

I'm sorry but this is the way it is going to be and I won't even want to talk about football after that.

Juve are being linked to a number of names this summer in an attempt to replace Nedved.

Channel 4
:cry: paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavel:cry:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
God, I hope Pavel comes back as a coach, he could make a damn good one. But the question is would he want to come back? Perhaps he would, but then again I have suspicion that he doesn't want to be a part of this management team led by Gigli and Ranieri. He knows these people don't really respect Juventus legends, so hell, maybe the management wouldn't want him as a coach anyway.

But anyway, respect to the Pavel.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
God, I hope Pavel comes back as a coach, he could make a damn good one. But the question is would he want to come back? Perhaps he would, but then again I have suspicion that he doesn't want to be a part of this management team led by Gigli and Ranieri. He knows these people don't really respect Juventus legends, so hell, maybe the management wouldn't want him as a coach anyway.

But anyway, respect to the Pavel.

i remember that interview of albin ekdal, where he said that nedved kicks trash bin and shouts at our players at half time every single game, no matter if the result is positive or not. he would be a very good coach indeed, especially for youth teams :lol:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
i remember that interview of albin ekdal, where he said that nedved kicks trash bin and shouts at our players at halt time every single game, no matter if the result is positive or not. he would be a very good coach indeed, especially for youth teams :lol:
Tough love is the best love.

:D

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Will be a sad moment when he retires, but his point of view is understandable, he has been through a lot and at the age of 36-37, I think he deserved his retirement as player.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
why he doesn't want to talk about football after he retires ?...i hoped he wanted to be a coach or sth...i cannot see Nedved without being in touch with football.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
he would make a good developmental coach for the youngsters. hopefully he would gradually work his way up to head coach status and then we would hire him and trash him like we did deschamps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)