Pavel Nedved (36 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Every goal Nedved scores now might easily be the last goal in his career. Maybe that's why they celebrated his goal like that.

FORZA NEDVED, YOU FUCKIN' LEGEND !

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Nedved came off the bench and scored a stunner within four minutes, boosting recent reports he could postpone his retirement again.

“I hope Nedved can play on. He made the statement he is retiring and we can only wait and see what he decides. I told him he just says these things to get a raise!

“Every year he is always undecided. I hope it's not time to go, because I always want a player like this in my locker room.”
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar21q.html

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
"I hope it's not time to go, because I always want a player like this in my locker room."

i just have to think about that albin ekdal interview, where he said that nedved kicks trash bin every single half time, wether juve is leading or not. :)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
"I hope it's not time to go, because I always want a player like this in my bedroom."

i just have to think about that albin ekdal interview, where he said that nedved kicks trash bin every single half time, wether juve is leading or not. :)
Does anyone else think that Claudio may have differnt motives for Pavel staying :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)