Pavel Nedved (25 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
guys relax with the boy he is a juventus fan he is with us ... you all try to say a "bad" word , maybe he did not mean what he said or he would like to explain what he said in an other way ...COME ON DONT BE SO BAD AT HIM we are all together here i think :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :juventus: :juventus: :juventus: :juventus:
Now this guy I don't like, Bes.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
hehe Im not so popolur on this forum right now..but it really camed out in the wrong way..

The best thing is that every player is injuryfree and that Giovinco get his chances as he deserves..

I am so mad about Giovinco not getting the chance.. it´s sad that injuries it´s the only way for him to show his class.

They only thing I said ( Or trying to say) was that if I had 2 choices

1 Giovinco stays because of he has shown the board and Ranieri in the last matchens that he deserves to stay.

2. or Nedved and Marchionni are not Injured and that means Giovinco on the bench and he leaves in the summer.

It´s a hard choice.. if somebody ask you who would you kill if you must him or him.. you most choice somebody..

Its not like I really want our players injured.. I hope you understand me better..
It really dident camed out well.. Im very upset because of Giovinco situation and maby I was to harch..

and for the second time I am not a Juve fan because of Giovinco.. I have loved this club since the early 90s

I apologize to everybody

solojuve1897

Mille Grazie Pavel
Sep 17, 2008
After reading the recent 20 posts in this thread I really cant figure out why you all got so mad! Haha, the lad is apparently very irritated with Giovincos situation and is afraid of the possibility that Sebastian will leave the club if he wont get time on the pitch. Which is really understandable. A player with that talent and who represents Juventus in such an incredible way, should be getting much more time on the pitch. Ofcource it is Ranieri to blame and not Pavel Nedved for this but Godfella seams to be a normal guy, and normal guys can put two and two togheter. Nedved OUT = More chances for Giovinco to play.

You cant let players, who cleary isnt even 60% of their old selves, play just because they are who they are. I didnt see anybody screaming for Montero or Ferrara when they were sitting on the bench most of the times in their final seasons. That is just how it is, Nedveds time is finished and Giovincos is just beginning.

If Ranieri wasnt a complete fool, these ideas which Godfellas presented wouldnt even be popping up in some Juventinis heads. It doesnt mean that they love the club any less then you do though. Its an act of desperation, desperate people go for desperate and extreme solutions. That's how it is everywhere in the world! I for one put the blame on Ranieri and the new worthless "Triade" wannabees. They should have made it very clear for Giovinco what their intentions where before they gave him the shirt. Surley he would have been better of playing for Sampdoria on loan this season instead of warming his ass on the Juventus bench.

As to the signature: dru, who wrote: "by reading your posts one is lead to believe that you are a giovinco fan, not a juventus fan." and quoted Godfella saying: "I want the kid to be our new captain and symbol". I can only laugh!

How do you make this connection? Because he want Giovinco to be our new captain and symbol he is a Giovinco fan and nothing else? That's just pathetic to asume. Giovinco has been an Juventino scince how long he can remember and I dont think that many in here are more Juventino then he is. In other words its not that insane for Godfella wishing him to be our new symbol and captain in the future.

He is Juventus personified. Not saying that he is greater than Del Piero though. Take it easy now, apparently you can get well over your head sometimes and make pretty awful assumptions!

Regards,

Whatever

You heard it, whatever.
Nov 7, 2008
I didn' quoted Godfella sayin' "I want the kid to be our new captain and symbol".
you might want to check it again man!
I quoted him for ''I am a hardcore fan.. I think about Juventus everyday day,hour... Juventus and my family is the things which matters..''

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
What is this boards and his agents obsession in trying to keep Pavel playing for the next season. He deserves rest already, he himself said he wants to quit because of his family, why cant they just let him be and wont pressure him.

Feb 7, 2007
ACCORDING TO RAIOLA (NEDVED'S AGENT) THEY URGE HIM TO STAY FOR ONE MORE YEAR IN JUVE IN ORDER TO WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE,NEDDYS WIFE WANTS HIM AT HOME AND SHE IS WAITING THE TIME TO HEAR THAT HE FINISH HIS CAREER BUT NEDDY FINDS HIMSELF IN A VERY DIFFICULT SITUATION BECAUSE EVERYONE URGES HIM TO STAY SO NOTHING IS OVER YET ,WE HAVE SOME CHANCES SEEING HIM NEXT SEASON (EVEN IN THE BENCH). the post is from a greek reliable newspaper

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
ACCORDING TO RAIOLA (NEDVED'S AGENT) THEY URGE HIM TO STAY FOR ONE MORE YEAR IN JUVE IN ORDER TO WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE,NEDDYS WIFE WANTS HIM AT HOME AND SHE IS WAITING THE TIME TO HEAR THAT HE FINISH HIS CAREER BUT NEDDY FINDS HIMSELF IN A VERY DIFFICULT SITUATION BECAUSE EVERYONE URGES HIM TO STAY SO NOTHING IS OVER YET ,WE HAVE SOME CHANCES SEEING HIM NEXT SEASON (EVEN IN THE BENCH). the post is from a greek reliable newspaper
What makes you think this Greek paper knows more about what is going on at Juve than the Italian papers?

Feb 7, 2007
What makes you think this Greek paper knows more about what is going on at Juve than the Italian papers?
nothing i just mentioned that,and i wrote where this article came from.if it was from your country it would be the same for me , plus i have my uncle working for this "paper" as you say, who is travelling once in a week to italy to collect information about the italian football in order to make posts in that newspaper .Understood ?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
nothing i just mentioned that,and i wrote where this article came from.if it was from your country it would be the same for me , plus i have my uncle working for this "paper" as you say who is travelling once in a week to italy to collect information about the italian football in order to make posts in newspaper .Understood ?
British papers are very badly informed about foreign football, so I don't pay much attention to what they say.

You'll forgive me if I take the same attitude to reports that appear in the Greek Press.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)