Pavel Nedved (70 Viewers)

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I do not want someone injured so someone else can play. Like I said, Nedved has ran harder this season than anyone else on this team, he works his ass off for the 10 other players on the pitch...he wears is heart on his sleeve for every single Juve fan in that stadium. I choose option one because I know Giovinco will not leave and I do not want a legend to be injured so another can play.
I respect your opinion in this.. and I do hope that Nedved plays and Giovinco stays.. He has many many years in this club and Nedved could play the last matches.. and Giovinco will have many years to prove himself in this club..

But im scared that Ranieri,Secco will see this in another way. Hope im wrong about that

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You worry too much mate. Don't let the boards mental blocks in the past cloud your judgment on Giovinco's situation. He will have a long history with this club. Our board has seen his potential on the field the last two games (among others), not to mention I am sure the kid does wonders in training that we just do not know about but CR does.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
You worry too much mate. Don't let the boards mental blocks in the past cloud your judgment on Giovinco's situation. He will have a long history with this club. Our board has seen his potential on the field the last two games (among others), not to mention I am sure the kid does wonders in training that we just do not know about but CR does.
I hope you are right mate.. yeah I hope our board has improved

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
HEH a hardcore juve fan!! everybody's a hardcore juve fan over here .. that's why we're wasting our time posting shit all day !! but u know what .. it seems u're the only "hardcore juve fan" who wishes a long injury that keeps one of the club's legends of all time out for the rest of his last season before retirement !!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Hehe be a real fan? some of you have 3 favourite teams..

I am and has always been a Juventus fan since 94.. and have collect money all year to see my team live.. I shouldent need to defend myself..

I do like Nedved not my favoruite player but.. He isent good anymore.. and I want Giovinco to succed in this club.. and that even if it means that some players are injured.. because I know I couldent accept to see Giovinco in another club..

I want the kid to be our new captain and symbol.. if some injuries on Nedved,Marchionni ( not comparing nedved,marchionni just saying because this is players Ranieri seem to like more then Giovinco).

Nedved will always be a legend.. but as I said.. I only want the best for Giovinco.
Hey, I prefer Giovinco as well in some games, but I would never want Nedved injured.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I am a hardcore fan.. I think about Juventus everyday day,hour... Juventus and my family is the things which matters..
Impressive again. You love this team so much that you want one of the club's Legends to be injured only to see Giovinco playing.

Dru asked you to be smarter, try to be. This is Nedved's last year, this is Giovinco's start. Hoping for Nedved to be injured in his last year is a retarded thing and makes one wonder what type of hardcore fan you are as you claim.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Okay guys, we've had our fun. I'm sure the guy didn't mean it that way and was so enthusiastic about Giovinco that he forgot all about Neddy. Let's leave it at this.

Apr 19, 2007
Im 100% sure that if you told Giovinco that you hope he plays and you wouldnt mind if Neddy is hurt as well as Marchionni too so this could happen he would punch you straight in the face and tell you to wake the hell up. I dont care how much you like or dislike anyone if you are a Juve fan you want the best for Juve. Obviously you dont care about Juve as much as you think. Just Gio.

Feb 7, 2007
guys relax with the boy he is a juventus fan he is with us ... you all try to say a "bad" word , maybe he did not mean what he said or he would like to explain what he said in an other way ...COME ON DONT BE SO BAD AT HIM we are all together here i think :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :juventus: :juventus: :juventus: :juventus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)