Pavel Nedved (15 Viewers)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
You said you few days ago that you are not trying to pick up on me but for sure are just doing that.
So why you always trying to be so clever?
I just thought that we are doing much better, i mean inter is few points down , and that is all. Do you enjoy trying to wind up people?

And for you, i could probably be math teacher considering what I do..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You said you few days ago that you are not trying to pick up on me but for sure are just doing that.
I just thought that we are doing much better, i mean inter is few points down , and that is all. Do you enjoy trying to wind up people?

That was hardly me picking. I don't pick on someone in this way. I was just messing around.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I just thought that we are doing much better, i mean inter is few points down ,
there is not a big difference to the last season. we did in fact beat inter but then on the other hand lost points to much smaller teams so it is even.

with mourinho in inter the do have a small advantage, but the longer he will be there the less the impact of his name and flair will be. if our injuries do decrease we will have enough options to even prevent us from having that post-winter crisis we had last season ...

for him, even someone who can just count from 1 to 10 could be a math teacher with a life-long task in teaching him the 1 to 10 ;)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

calm down beautiful, its all fun and games here on an internet forum :scarf:

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
SKY Sport

Juventus midfielder Pavel Nedved has dismissed claims that he will play on for another season.

The former Czech Republic international's contract is due to expire at the end of the season with many believing he will call it a day.

The 35-year-old, who signed for the Turin giants in 2001, has hit out at Italian daily Tuttosport.

The midfielder was angry after the paper quoted his wife saying that he may extend his deal for another year but Nedved denies the comments.

"First of all, my wife has not been speaking to anyone about my career and secondly, I have already come to terms with Juventus over my future," he said.

It has been widely tipped that Nedved will join the backroom staff at Juve once he confirms his retirement but the former Lazio man is keen to play down the rumours.

"It depends only on Juventus when they will think it is the right time to announce it," he adds.

Nedved remains an important part of Claudio Ranieri's plans after featuring nine times in the league, scoring three goals with Juve sitting second in the table, six points behind Inter.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Juve, Nedved ko: per lui niente Atalanta
Per il centrocampista bianconero «infiammazione all'inserzione del bicipite femorale sinistro»
Corriere dello sport

Pavel is likely to miss Atalanta game :cry:
He has strained his bicep muscle and he has to rest for "some days".
He should be back for the first game in 2009.:xfinger:

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Juve, Nedved ko: per lui niente Atalanta
Per il centrocampista bianconero «infiammazione all'inserzione del bicipite femorale sinistro»
Corriere dello sport

Pavel is likely to miss Atalanta game :cry:
He has strained his bicep muscle and he has to rest for "some days".
He should be back for the first game in 2009.:xfinger:
I can't say that I'm sad about this. No excuse for Ranieri not to field De Ceglie or Gio this time.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Nedved seeks pay-for-play deal

Pavel Nedved is set to postpone his retirement again, but only for a pay-as-you-play contract with Juventus.

The Czech midfielder is 36 years old and his contract expires in June, but he has not yet decided if he will hang up his boots.

It is reported he could go out on a high if he lifts the Champions League trophy, when he would become an instructor at Juve’s academy. His son, also named Pavel, is in line to join the Bianconeri youth ranks.

The other alternative is to continue his playing career, but it would be on new contract terms based on the number of appearances he notches up, claims the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Will it be Pavel’s last season? I wouldn’t be so sure,” smiled agent Mino Raiola. “If he is physically fit, then he will keep on playing.

“If not, then he will stay within the football world. He loves kids and the role of being a teacher. Plus he has a real instinct for new talent, as he was the one to point me towards Zdenek Grygera and Maxwell.

“Who can replace him? It’s tough and the only one I can see who might follow in his footsteps is Marek Hamsik of Napoli.”

Source: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan17g.html

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Hope Pavel stays on unitll the end of next season. He still contributes hugely to the team in every game he plays in.
Nedved will make a great youth team coach next season and for many years to come since his son can come through the youth team!
No one can ever replace Pavel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)