Pavel Nedved (61 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
it's a good oppertuinty to see if Giovinco can put in a good case for himself, provided ranieri will actually start him ofcourse

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
it's a good oppertuinty to see if Giovinco can put in a good case for himself, provided ranieri will actually start him ofcourse
True. But I see even weaker bench with weak players.

Our list is really long

Nedved, Salihamidzic, Zebina, Trezeguet, Buffon, Knezevic, Zanetti, Poulsen, Camoranesi, any more?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
What a waste,on what grounds is he taking the club to court?
Because it seems that we want to terminate his contract and it's about the fees/payment.

He hasn't played more than couple of official matches with us and I think he's expecting to be paid the same wages or something like this. It's about his contract and payment.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The club supposedly hasn't been paying his full wage since his second injury.

If this goes to court it is likely that Juve will lose because they have breached the contract, unless there was some clause in the contract which allowed Juve to reduce his wage or terminate the contract if he got injured.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Because it seems that we want to terminate his contract and it's about the fees/payment.

He hasn't played more than couple of official matches with us and I think he's expecting to be paid the same wages or something like this. It's about his contract and payment.
Well its a contract,it should be honoured,they should just paying him off & part ways.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
i think they have a case for not honoring the contract because no services were rendered from his end, etc..
I'm sure that is what they will claim, but I'm not aware of there being any precedent of injury being considered a breach of contract.

To me, so long as Andrade has done everything he can to make his services available, he has not breached the contract.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)