Pavel Nedved (112 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Imo you guys should move on, he's obviously past it, which is just normal, he is 35 years old you know. A few good games here and there doesnt change the fact that the left winger position in Juve needs a new player(Giovinco?)

Geof

May 14, 2004
Ален;1788835 said:
Nothing, I was amazed by your logical thinking. "He was my countryman" didn't make any sense at all to me, except for poor english.

Maybe I should get used to it, being Belgian...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I don't want Pavel to become our Maldini, holding up a place to a more promising player. He's a legend of the club any way you put it, but he's not good enough to be a starter anymore. This should be his final seson, lets use Giovinco.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
PAVEL NEDVED 8 games played 3 goals scored 1 yellow card

MAURO CAMORANESI 5 games played 0 goals 2 yellow cards

MOMO SISSOKO 6 games played 0 goals 3 yellow cards 1 red card

CHRISTIAN POULSEN 6 games played 0 goals 0 yellow cards

SEBASTIAN GIOVINCO 5 games played 1 yellow card.

As you can see the only midfielder to score for us this season is PAVEL NEDVED and yet Pavel has 3 goals this season in Serie A 1 more than he had the whole of last season in Serie A. If Pavel is past it then so is our whole midfield - Amauri and Nedved have carried the team so far this season with 8 of our 9 goals in Serie A this season!

Forza Pavel hopefully he will play on again next season as he is by far our best midfielder.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I don't want Pavel to become our Maldini, holding up a place to a more promising player. He's a legend of the club any way you put it, but he's not good enough to be a starter anymore. This should be his final seson, lets use Giovinco.
if that is true than we are dooooooomed ;)

nedved not good enough to start and giovinco not ready to start ... omg

Geof

May 14, 2004
Ален;1788842 said:
But lets say it happens..... will Seven still be your countryman or he'll be an ex-countryman ?
If I am to become a citizen of the Kingdom of Brussels, or the European Republic of Brussels, Seven as a citizen of the Flemish Republic will be an ex-countryman.

Can't see it happening tbh, in the worst case we'll be the Confederation of Belgian States or something like that.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
CR was joking when he said about extension of contract, actually he said 1 year , and than added 1 more..
I think we will go on market and spent "big" for Nedved immediate replacement.
However if Nedved can and wants to play on same high level, than no objections..

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Imo you guys should move on, he's obviously past it, which is just normal, he is 35 years old you know. A few good games here and there doesnt change the fact that the left winger position in Juve needs a new player(Giovinco?)
:tup:

I still think Nedved is one of our most important players. He offers us alot and without him our attack looks much more lethargic. Also I don't see many better players who can step in for him.. ok Giovinco is great but it does not mean we dont need Nedved. Especially with Camo always injured. I would rather have our Nedved in the team then several other left sided mids.
the lesser of 2 evils

and that would be nedved in your mind

:disagree:

let go of the past and open your eyes to whats happening right now

I don't want Pavel to become our Maldini, holding up a place to a more promising player. He's a legend of the club any way you put it, but he's not good enough to be a starter anymore. This should be his final
seson, lets use Giovinco.
good point vlat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)