Pavel Nedved (144 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Did you read that article there about Genetic comparison of the Balkan nations against ancient nations. It's quite interesting research from iGENEA.
I'm always sceptical about this kind of researches. First of all they are rarely completely neutral and second, i've seen it how with the DNA of the mother and the father, the scientists couldn't claim for sure that a body found in the river (dead for 5 months) is of their son. 5 months and they couldn't even put a percentage. Here we're talking about thousands of years.
I only agree with the last part "No country in Europe is today genetically homogeneous"

Anyway, this has nothing to do with your current problem. It's a problem for the historians, it mustn't be a problem of your identity. No-one has the right to tell you what you are, how to feel and how you should call yourselves.
For generations you identify yourselves as Macedonians. Now someone, who is stronger than you, is forcing you to change your name just so they could hide a historical injustice.
That's unacceptable. What's even more unacceptable is the behavior of the European superpowers who tolerate what your southern neighbours are doing to you.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Yes , I completely agree with you on the research, I didn't want to imply anything with that article. Just thought that, knowing its your field of expertise , you'll find interesting to read.

Thanks for the support, once again, but let's not derail the thread. :)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Ален;1784060 said:
I'm always sceptical about this kind of researches. First of all they are rarely completely neutral and second, i've seen it how with the DNA of the mother and the father, the scientists couldn't claim for sure that a body found in the river (dead for 5 months) is of their son. 5 months and they couldn't even put a percentage. Here we're talking about thousands of years.
I only agree with the last part "No country in Europe is today genetically homogeneous"

Anyway, this has nothing to do with your current problem. It's a problem for the historians, it mustn't be a problem of your identity. No-one has the right to tell you what you are, how to feel and how you should call yourselves.
For generations you identify yourselves as Macedonians. Now someone, who is stronger than you, is forcing you to change your name just so they could hide a historical injustice.
That's unacceptable. What's even more unacceptable is the behavior of the European superpowers who tolerate what your southern neighbours are doing to you.
+rep for you my friend

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i will start off by saying -- yes neddy was the MoM today.

but his inconsistency is still a problem for us. i would gladly have him come off the bench every match to bring more energy deep into a game. today was a rarity which we haven't seen in about 2 years.

it won't happen but i would prefer solid consistent performances game to game from someone else in his place in the starting line up as opposed to a wild guess of what he will provide from game to game.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Pavel mom tonight by far. Nedved's 1st goal was absolute class and his 2nd goal was lucky but he deserves the luck for all the effort he has continuely put in the last 3 games.

Well done Pavel! :toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)