Pavel Nedved (13 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
From sportmediaset.it

"I'm fine at Bayern Monaco, but in the soccer nothing is impossible. In the meantime I'm studying italian".
With that words at Tuttosport, Bastian Schweinsteiger, 24 years old, offensive midfielder from the german national, opens the doors at Juventus, who has been searching for a vice Nedved for the next year. And the right man for this, suggested by Ranieri, seems to be Schweinsteiger, who's contract is expiring in june 2006.

Physical strong, young, ductile tatictsment and for 0 euros: the german has all the right cards to take the heavy eredity of Nedved. The ex ballon d'or bianconero, in fact, this time will not return on his position. He had sent back the goodbye at soccer for try to win the Champions but next june he will quit.

So the ds Alessio Secco has unleashed his observants in Europe to find young talents. A lot of reports has arrived at Galileo Ferraris, but the road that go to Schweinsteiger seems to be the first choice.

"If i will not renew my contract with my club, I will go in a foreign country. And I'm studying italian already." The feeling between Schweinsteiger and Juve already born. Between three months (january 1, 2009) will be possible to get married.
So does that mean he could be playing for juve in january? Or would he have to finish thru next summer? Someone please clarify

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
I can only commend from what I experienced in FM.
In January the transfer window is open so you can start negotiations with those who have 6 months left on their contract. The player can only play in July/August.

Mar 9, 2006
I can only commend from what I experienced in FM.
In January the transfer window is open so you can start negotiations with those who have 6 months left on their contract. The player can only play in July/August.
Yes, 2 years ago, we signed Grygera e Salihamdzic on free transfer in winter transfer window, year ago it was Mellberg,so who'll be our next free transfer ?? Ledesma mb ?!

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
A few years ago Nedved said in an interview that he admires players who have the guts to retire when they are still on top of their game. I love this guy, but maybe last season should have been his last.

jessy

Aug 23, 2008
:agree: Neddy needs to be used wisely and selectively...playing him every minute of every game will start affecting his performances
I agree, plus I have to point something. Yesterday at least 8 players on 11 played bad, so the real problem was that Ranieri had done wrong the preparation for the match. Nedved at least was one of the few that he tried to do something and he saved us in the end when he hit back the shot that a Samp player made. He played bad like others but at least he made a little something.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Juventino[RUS];1755243 said:
Yes, 2 years ago, we signed Grygera e Salihamdzic on free transfer in winter transfer window, year ago it was Mellberg,so who'll be our next free transfer ?? Ledesma mb ?!
Yep, Ledesma is the typical player we are bound to buy to build the future Juve, he will fit in with Molinaro, Mellberg, Poulsen and Grygera and become one of the backbone components of the future Juve,
the average to top 5 team, our new managers are building.
As a bonus we will get another non-scoring forward, Quaq or Cassano...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)