Pavel Nedved (25 Viewers)

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Like the one he did against madrid in 2003?
That tackle breaks both Mcmanaman's play and Neddy heart ...
Nedved was the hottest player during the run-in to the champion's league final ...

Nonetheless, had Neddy not miss that final and won the CL, he could have retired a couple of seasons ago ...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
random question

was it because of neddo that FIFA/UEFA implemented the rule that a player cannot miss the final due to cards? i'm not sure of the exact details but was his case one of the primary catalysts to change the rule?

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Im not sure, but many players before him missed the final. The one that comes to mind is scholes. So maybe they started to take more notice of it after his incident, and then acted on it.

I still think that if he didn't miss that 2003 final we would have won.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
definitely,there were some games where he singlehandedly inspired us to fight.

The history would have been so different if he played in that final.

Delpiero wpuld haslifted that cup without doubts....destiny is so cruel. But those are once in a life time opportunities. We will go to our tombs withthat huge doubt.

jessy

Aug 23, 2008
From sportmediaset.it

"I'm fine at Bayern Monaco, but in the soccer nothing is impossible. In the meantime I'm studying italian".
With that words at Tuttosport, Bastian Schweinsteiger, 24 years old, offensive midfielder from the german national, opens the doors at Juventus, who has been searching for a vice Nedved for the next year. And the right man for this, suggested by Ranieri, seems to be Schweinsteiger, who's contract is expiring in june 2006.

Physical strong, young, ductile tatictsment and for 0 euros: the german has all the right cards to take the heavy eredity of Nedved. The ex ballon d'or bianconero, in fact, this time will not return on his position. He had sent back the goodbye at soccer for try to win the Champions but next june he will quit.

So the ds Alessio Secco has unleashed his observants in Europe to find young talents. A lot of reports has arrived at Galileo Ferraris, but the road that go to Schweinsteiger seems to be the first choice.

"If i will not renew my contract with my club, I will go in a foreign country. And I'm studying italian already." The feeling between Schweinsteiger and Juve already born. Between three months (january 1, 2009) will be possible to get married.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)