Pavel Nedved (24 Viewers)

jessy

Aug 23, 2008
Nedved didnt play well yesterday, one perfect cross and one good shot (so much space and he shoot it straight to the gk, definitely not "almost goal") were not enough. He provided to our attack less than Marchionni did yesterday
When you have beyond you a Molinaro that didn't play well, you couldn't go a lot in attack...I reprise it: different points of view ;) For me he played better than a lot of people yesterday. And if you count the fact that he's 36 years old, he played 3 matches in one week and he was certaintly tired, he wasn't bad ;)

Was Neddy the captain after Buffon got subbed?
Yeah. The captain hierarchies in order are:
1. Del Piero
2. Buffon
3. Nedved

I don't remember the fourth...maybe Chiellini but i'm not sure ;)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Would love to see Trezeguet or Camoranesi as captains. Even Chiellini soon. It wold be coolness.

Although it remains doubtful if Camo and Trez would make great captains.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Would love to see Trezeguet or Camoranesi as captains. Even Chiellini soon. It wold be coolness.

Although it remains doubtful if Camo and Trez would make great captains.
I think either camo or trez would make great captains for us once ADP hangs it up. I would love to see camo lead the troops

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Treze is not a captain, i dont mean it because of his nationality, but because of his character.
Camo would be appropriate, he has the football brains, he can lead by example, he can feel our Italian gameplay, his position on the field allows him take that part with ease, he is the closest thing we have for a playmaker
(ok Rab, after DP), he has exp and plenty of years of service with our jersey.
I guess his contract problems and hot temper are the reasons, for not being higher at the pecking order...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)