Pavel Nedved (17 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I hope that nedved will deliver in today's game. But the fact that he just played a 90 minutes game just 3 days ago, am afraid he won't perfrom well tonight :confused: hope am wrong on this........

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I hope that nedved will deliver in today's game. But the fact that he just played a 90 minutes game just 3 days ago, am afraid he won't perfrom well tonight :confused: hope am wrong on this........
Yes dude you are wrong!!! Nedved can run much more than any of the guys in Juve!!! Did you know that after he retires he will most probably run for Chech Republic on the Olympics long maraton!!! He said that it would be his honour to represent Chech Republic on the Olimpics!!! SO dont worry Nedved has much more power in his feet than people think!!! I even think he can be man of the match!!!

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
looks like he's in need of a rest this weekend though, he's had a good start to the season, he seems much fitter than he did last year

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Dude the detirmination and the commitment of Nedved.............WOW!!! This is the reason why he is my favourite player (plus my mother was born in Chech Republic :) His style of play is something that every player should look up to!!!

Go Neddy!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)