Pavel Nedved (24 Viewers)

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
even if he can still "play" next season i would not want him on our squad. its never worth paying an older player too much money for minimal return. he had a bad season this past year and i don't think it will get any better this upcoming campaign.
somehow i have the feeling you would like a team containing eleven cristiano ronaldo's

if he wants to keep playing then i'm sure the serie A retirement home (milan) would be glad to take him in
that's not the way to talk about a juve legend

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
if he wants to keep playing then i'm sure the serie A retirement home (milan) would be glad to take him in
zZ[-_-]Zz;1728622 said:
So it was only a bruise on his calf. Really wondered why he cried, made it seem so exaggerated. Some would call him a crybaby (at best) or a pussy (at worst).
I agree with the part quoted bellow.
What's the matter with you two ? Nedved didn't cry yesterday and it's a blasphemy to call him a pussy or say that he should play for the scum.

that's not the way to talk about a juve legend

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I agree with the part quoted bellow.
What's the matter with you two ? Nedved didn't cry yesterday and it's a blasphemy to call him a pussy or say that he should play for the scum.
when did i ever call or refer to him as a pussy? my post had nothing to do with his possible injury

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i retract nothing from my previous posts. i said nothing out of line or offensive. they are nearly facts about the business of professional sports and if folks don't like to hear the truth then its not my fault they choose to live in neverland

Sep 1, 2002
If he is still one of the best players we have- he is- he is needed on the pitch.
Until he retired, or we have a better alternative this tough talking is pointless.

I for one and happy-I say this having been very critical of him in the past- to see him on the teamsheet.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
You never saw zidane play?
I've seen R.Baggio who played much earlier than zidane with juve, so yes i've seen zidane from day one with juve but as i said Nedved is the best professional player that i've seen not just in juve but rather in this sport period........The guy fights in every game. He works very hard and for a 36 year old player to perform the way he does is absalutely phenomenal. Haven't seen a single player in this sport that plays an agressive game at this age.........

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
I've seen R.Baggio who played much earlier than zidane with juve, so yes i've seen zidane from day one with juve but as i said Nedved is the best professional player that i've seen not just in juve but rather in this sport period........The guy fights in every game. He works very hard and for a 36 year old player to perform the way he does is absalutely phenomenal. Haven't seen a single player in this sport that plays an agressive game at this age.........

Word

Giovinco#20

Sebastian Giovinco
Aug 21, 2008
Del Piero scored a free kick in that game I can confirm that. But I love Nedved, he is so old and fights so hard with his heart. He is a idol for Juve, and a player to look utpo even though he can have some aggressive periods of anger matches he still fights like a dog!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)