Pavel Nedved (16 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
fuck that, neddo was frustrated as was ale, as was ranieri, as was everyone else wearing our shirt. those dumb refs need to be reviewed after this match because the most ludicrous calls against us and non calls for us.

we should appeal and that ref crew should be suspended as opposed to neddy. i doubt any of this will happen but thats the rite thing to do

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
fuck that, neddo was frustrated as was ale, as was ranieri, as was everyone else wearing our shirt. those dumb refs need to be reviewed after this match because the most ludicrous calls against us and non calls for us.

we should appeal and that ref crew should be suspended as opposed to neddy. i doubt any of this will happen but thats the rite thing to do
True that, very true.

It looks like we're paying the price for the "Scandal", i mean the refs are taking it really far in every single game, thank god we're winning most of them. But also apart from this game the refs were:tdown:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Don't you guys get it.. Its obvious. We were slapped yellow/red cards today so we are handicapted when we face inter..
Hopefully, even if we play our primervera we will win, actually if we play our primervera we will win :D .. Damn they are good :)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Nedved was completely out of order yesterday. No way will he get any less than a two-match ban, probably more.

This is the same kind of behaviour you all crucify Zebina for, but when Nedved does it, he's class?

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
It's not Nedved's fault Dominic.It's an Inter ploy for World Domination and the extermination of everything Juventus.
True enough. The only thing in our favour is there is a midweek round next week meaning it will have to be long bans, so look out for more dodgy reds next weekend.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)