Pavel Nedved (8 Viewers)

Sicilian Juve

May 17, 2006
C4 is reporting that Pavel Nedved re signed last night. He had dinner last night with Secco and he agreed to give him a raise. The deal to be finished today. This had better be true. Forza Neddy.

Tuttosport also has it as a headline.

LegiaJuve

Jun 5, 2007
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul11n.html

Pavel Nedved [pictured] agreed to a new deal this week after threatening to quit football if his demands for a pay rise weren’t met and Blanc couldn’t hide his satisfaction with the Czech’s decision to stay.

“With Pavel we acted differently from the other players because he is part of a larger project that goes beyond a single contract and last night we reached an agreement that satisfies all parties.

“It's up to him, with Ale [Del Piero], Gigi [Buffon], Mauro [Camoranesi] and David [Trezeguet], to pass on the new values and the DNA of Juventus,” concluded Blanc.
Sounds to me like Pavel is being offered a coaching/management position with the club when he decides to retire. Good stuff :tup:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Nedved told Czech news agency CTK of his decision to stay in Turin:

"I have taken quite a long time to decide, but after the last season I have rested and once again have a taste to play football," he said.

"I would like to get the club back into the Italian elite and the European Champions League, where we undoubtedly belong."

AFP

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
ßömßäяdîëя;1404410 said:
Andy asked me to post this:

"FORZA PAVEL NEDVED. He re-signed with us because he loves Juve and wants to give more. I think he always wanted to continue on with us, but it was just the idotic management that was standing in the way. I love you, Pavel Nedved."
yes, we love pavel...but we don;t love racism, not at all!!:tdown:

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
Oooooh! What a pain in the *ss for Inter:)

We are gonna see some powerful strikes and dribblings in Seria A performed by Blonde Czech Player in Black&White Jersey!

THANKS NEDDY FOR BEING the BIANCONERO!

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Inter Milan to rock Juventus with Nedved bid
tribalfooball.com - July 10, 2007

Inter Milan are planning a controversial raid on Juventus for the second time in a year. Twelve months on from their capture of Patrick Vieira and Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Inter are now weighing up a shock bid for Juve favourite Pavel Nedved, says La Stampa.
The Czech Republic international was visibly furious after failing to find any agreement over a new contract with Juve officials after a tense meeting yesterday. Nedved's agent, Mino Raiola, also took Ibrahimovic to Inter last summer.
http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=47290

:rofl: :rofl: these people should be shot in the head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)