Pavel Nedved (13 Viewers)

simoncauchi

Feb 21, 2007
I also would love to see Nedved with us next season and it is very sad that the mangament are doing this to him. He could be very good for us also on the inside when it comes to retiring. It can also come from Ranieri because he said he would use palladino next season. So Camoranesi and Palladino can play both in nedved positions and Iaquinta can do that also. That means nedved can be on the bench too. However it could be also a contract issue but we will see but i am very pessimistic over this one as i think nedved will retire this season. Hopefully i am wrong as i would love to see nevded playing against inter!

Regards

Simon

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Just tribal but...

Inter Milan to rock Juventus with Nedved bid

Inter Milan are planning a controversial raid on Juventus for the second time in a year.

Twelve months on from their capture of Patrick Vieira and Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Inter are now weighing up a shock bid for Juve favourite Pavel Nedved, says La Stampa.

The Czech Republic international was visibly furious after failing to find any agreement over a new contract with Juve officials after a tense meeting yesterday. Nedved's agent, Mino Raiola, also took Ibrahimovic to Inter last summer.

grrrr

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Just tribal but...

Inter Milan are planning a controversial raid on Juventus for the second time in a year.

Twelve months on from their capture of Patrick Vieira and Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Inter are now weighing up a shock bid for Juve favourite Pavel Nedved, says La Stampa.

The Czech Republic international was visibly furious after failing to find any agreement over a new contract with Juve officials after a tense meeting yesterday. Nedved's agent, Mino Raiola, also took Ibrahimovic to Inter last summer.

grrrr
raiola wants him at inter, but nedved would rather just retire than join them

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Nedved to Inter quite possibly would be the most bullshit story tribal has published ever, n thats alot of bullshit stories... can't believe this whole nedved/juve management disgareement thing, its not right..

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
If even a guy like Nedved have to issue a quit threat then the management is really doing something wrong.
i second that.. unless Nedved is demanding huge pay increase which for a 35 year old isnt really the way to go ( i cant see Nedved doing this) so yes wtf is up with our management... still, cant stand this topic cos hes a legend.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Just tribal but...

grrrr
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)