Pavel Nedved (36 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I really do not understand what the problem of Nedved is?

Does he want a new contract? Does he want new players at juve? What are all these meetings with Blanc about?

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I really do not understand what the problem of Nedved is?

Does he want a new contract? Does he want new players at juve? What are all these meetings with Blanc about?
I don't think Nedved is being greedy, or its about money... After all he's done to Juve, it can't be like this...
Lets wait and see today...

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Tuesday 10 July

Gazzetta dello Sport

Juventus: Nedved won't stay (for now)

Corriere dello Sport

Juve - Camoranesi says yes, but Nedved is furious

Tuttosport

Nedved's rage: I wanted to stay at Juve, but what a disappointment

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I don't think Nedved is being greedy, or its about money... After all he's done to Juve, it can't be like this...
Lets wait and see today...
I doubt money has anything to do with it, I believe he mainly wants reassurances on his role on the pitch. Perhaps Ranieri doesn't feel he can play 90mins anymore and has a super-sub role in mind for him, which would be ridiculous IMO.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Tuesday 10 July

Gazzetta dello Sport

Juventus: Nedved won't stay (for now)

Corriere dello Sport

Juve - Camoranesi says yes, but Nedved is furious

Tuttosport

Nedved's rage: I wanted to stay at Juve, but what a disappointment
I really want to know which idiot is not respecting neddy wishes..:pumpkin:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I doubt money has anything to do with it, I believe he mainly wants reassurances on his role on the pitch. Perhaps Ranieri doesn't feel he can play 90mins anymore and has a super-sub role in mind for him, which would be ridiculous IMO.
Neddy will not settle for a sub role this year or next year. He will retire if that happens sadly but rightfully so.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Czech midfielder Pavel Nedved could opt for retirement rather than continuing with the Old Lady.

Yesterday, Juve president Cobolli Gigli expressed his optimism regarding Pavel Nedved’s and Mauro Camoranesi’s contract renewal negotiations with Juventus.

Even though Camoranesi’s renewal is set to be sorted out anytime soon, a problem has arisen for Pavel Nedved. In fact, following a meeting with sporting director Alessio Secco, the Czech ex-international has told that he is deeply unsatisfied with how things are progressing and is hinting at a definite retirement from football.

“It’s a pointless thing to deny, I’m disappointed by the proposal made by the Juve leadership. I will see how things will go and then I’ll make a decision.

“Retirement is a possibility which I do not leave out. It will only be a matter of days before retirement will become a fact.

Meanwhile his agent, Mino Raiola, has made a remark about Nedved’s issue as he said: “If the proposal won’t change, then Pavel will quit.”

Goal.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Neddy will not settle for a sub role this year or next year. He will retire if that happens sadly but rightfully so.
Most definetly, to offer him a bench role is insulting and not to mention right out stupid since he certainly can play from the start for at least one more year. I have a feeling that's the problem, I don't think that Ranieri sees him as a starter next year..

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Tuesday 10 July, 2007

Czech midfield veteran Pavel Nedved is considering quitting football after the Bianconeri refused to meet his wage demands.

Although the 34-year-old’s contract expired at the end of last season he had been expected to spend one more year in Turin, however now it appears that salary negotiations have stalled.

“If Juventus’ offer doesn’t increase it is possible that Nedved will quit,” agent Mino Raiola insisted. “Today there was no agreement and I don’t know whether Pavel will turn up to pre-season training.”

The difference between the ex-Lazio winger’s demands and the offer on the table is believed to be around £550,000 with Nedved insisting he should be rewarded for accepting a large pay cut three years ago.

“He’s a player that doesn’t cause trouble and is a great role model in the Juve camp,” Raiola continued. “It amazes me that they would risk losing him, but he’s not being treated in the same way as other players.”

Raiola is probably referring to David Trezeguet whose recent contract renewal earned him around £3m as a signing on fee while Nedved has only been offered £2m.

A decision should be made in the next week, but the Czech star is planning to take some time to think.

“I’m a bit disappointed and I’ll have to consider retirement,” he revealed. “I’ve listened to the club’s offer and now I’m going to take some time to think.”

Football Italia
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't believe its about money!!! ....

Nedved17

Jul 16, 2006
Why in the hell I'm still hanging out on this forum....? Everyday I come to check the hotest news to thease forums, and allmost everytime I disapoint... First we bought Iaquinta, then we lost Milito and Nedved probably next! This pisses me off!!! :(

Come on Blanc do something good for the club and give him a food offer and make him to continue his career. He deservs it!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)