Pavel Nedved (12 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Calling Zidane a bum should be a bannable offense :p
@Mark the fact that @Fr3sh agrees with you should have you rechecking your earlier statement and doubting yourself :baus: :tup:
:lol:

Ok, he's not a bum, he's an accomplished individual and has absolutely mastered his craft on and off the pitch. He donated a EuroCup and a World Cup to france as a player, and 3 back to back CL's to Madrid as a coach. It speaks for itself.

Baggio on the other hand, now THAT'S a real bum

just look at his face and tell me he don't look like those bummy expats that you see in thailand

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If you were in the presence of Baggio and he offered to impregnate your gf for a stash of kush, you'd acquiesce, humbly accepting his proposal, knowing that in allowing Baggio to do so, he'd be bestowing upon you the gene of supreme talent and grace on a football pitch.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If you were in the presence of Baggio and he offered to impregnate your gf for a stash of kush, you'd acquiesce, humbly accepting his proposal, knowing that in allowing Baggio to do so, he'd be bestowing upon you the gene of supreme talent and grace on a football pitch.

Only if he lets me hold her hand @Post Ironic

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

Ok, he's not a bum, he's an accomplished individual and has absolutely mastered his craft on and off the pitch. He donated a EuroCup and a World Cup to france as a player, and 3 back to back CL's to Madrid as a coach. It speaks for itself.

Baggio on the other hand, now THAT'S a real bum

just look at his face and tell me he don't look like those bummy expats that you see in thailand

@CR 7

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Baggio’s pecker wouldn’t be big enough to satisfy one of Fresh’s hoochie mamas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)