Pavel Nedved (78 Viewers)

Neutrol

Anti-Moggi
May 24, 2009
"Moggi was the best, and us as well. For myself, I can say that Moggi was a leader who understood more than all the others, he could do his job well. They said many things about him, which was also hurt the players, but I never had a problem with him and that's because I am committed to the maximum, doing my job, my duty, I had to do. Moggi has been a great leader. And our team always played at its best, everyone was scared and I still believe that we won on the field"

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Just admit you're a Napoli fan and it's all good. Why are you ashamed to? We have L'Pool, Milan, Man. Utd, Roma, Arsenal fans around here and we get pretty well with hem. Admit you're a Napoli fan why don't you?

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
"Moggi was the best, and us as well. For myself, I can say that Moggi was a leader who understood more than all the others, he could do his job well. They said many things about him, which was also hurt the players, but I never had a problem with him and that's because I am committed to the maximum, doing my job, my duty, I had to do. Moggi has been a great leader. And our team always played at its best, everyone was scared and I still believe that we won on the field"
Now mr Anti Moggi, I dont want to pick a fight here, but even when Nedved says this, one of our most loyal players, you still want to hate Moggi?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)