Pavel Nedved (90 Viewers)

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
pavel had his time in the sun, now its time to bow out honorably at seasons end
I'm sure he'd be in retirement by now, if we only had a player in Pavel's position. But that's one thing Pavel can't do, that's supposed to be someone else's job.

Until then - FORZA PAVEL. NON MOLLARE MAI!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
its inevitable and very necessary that we find his replacement. the same goes for the other legends on our team. i am not going to give a list of possible replacements which will spark more debate but we can all agree that this is waayy overdue and its now directly affecting our season

Dec 31, 2008
ive been repeating it but Pavels been overused and as long as ranieri is playing him week in week out for 90 mins a gr8 player will have a horrible last season to remember

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
True, but Nedved still deserves praise for what he was doing and trying to do.

His use of the ball was better than it has been in recent times. Maybe he doesn't feel as much pressure to make things happen when he has Camo on the other flank.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
True, but Nedved still deserves praise for what he was doing and trying to do.

His use of the ball was better than it has been in recent times. Maybe he doesn't feel as much pressure to make things happen when he has Camo on the other flank.
either way it hurts us when he is on for +60'

its pure logic that he should be used as a late sub, thats when we could use him the most

when we get to nedved's age we will wish we were as active as he is
thats not the issue at hand, and i doubt anyone would argue that point either

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
In games like today, when he was fully rested, he an still cut it.

He probably could have maintained his level for the whole game if it wasn't for being a man short.

I agree that Nedved needs to play less minutes, one way or another.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Pavel was so unlucky today, he played very well in the first half but he had to play cm in the 2nd half so he was less effective. Nedved should have had at least 2 goals today - Should the posts and crossbars be trimmed down in the future in all serie a grounds?:xfinger:

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Hopefully his next match isn't until Chelsea. He was good today, and if we want to see these type of performances again, we need him fully rested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)