Pavel Nedved (63 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Let remember that it took a while to find an agreement with Nedved last year.

He has to lower his demands because he is no longer as valualble a player.
They should just give him what he wants, next year would be he's last year in the club and he can be very usefull to us in the champions league. Its not like they're giving him 3 or 4 years contract its just one more year For god's sake....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
the way that they have treated nedved during these negotiations is absolutley shameful.
and our clubs transfer policy is a joke, I pity these clowns who run our club, it's time they got out

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
the way that they have treated nedved during these negotiations is absolutley shameful.
and our clubs transfer policy is a joke, I pity these clowns who run our club, it's time they got out
Damn straight !!! :tup:

I'm sick of these clowns ruining our club

SIGN NEDDY NOW !!!!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Goog job Dule90 :D

Transfer Guru? lol that was my user title for ages at soccergaming.com. :p

He'll sign for another year, I gave my reasons why earlier.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
This is a disgrace, we should keep those negotiations for our selves, Neddy is smth more than one of our players, he is an icon, an aspiring leader, even today.
He defines time, he defines logic, he defines human limits, so that Juve can win.
I m sure that his love for Juve, his pride and his love for football will make him to step back and accept our terms.
He desrves more than this treatment though, why cant we resolve those problems in a more appropriate matter?
Why do we have to reach here??

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
When a certain Raiola is involved in anything, our board is never to blame, he is automatically.

And this isnt a problem, I was nervous because I thought he wanted to retire, thats the only way we will lose him. But he seems to want to stay, extra year with a wage demand it seems. It will work out regardless of how many talks.

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
We owe Nedved alot! Work it out board as I said we owe the great man alot repay him and dont screw him.

He has been the heart of Juve for years and he still will be a brilliany super sub.

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
We owe Nedved alot! Work it out board as I said we owe the great man alot repay him and dont screw him.

He has been the heart of Juve for years and he still will be a brilliany super sub.:bow:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Juventus.it

Nedved, un altro anno di emozioni.

Pavel ha rinnovato l’accordo con la Juventus sino al 30 giugno 2009. «Voglio rivivere l’esperienza europea con una squadra cui sono profondamente legato.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)