Paulo Montero (2 Viewers)

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
Montero is currently our best central defender along with ferrara!
Let's hope this is going to be his last injury cause he has suffered a lot these two years.We are fortunate that iuliano has made some good appearances although i don't trust him at all!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
Yes but he is a bit clumpsy,unstable,his face has something i don't really know...But since he is still with us,well that's a sign!

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
I'm not really a fan of Montero.

He gets injured half the time... and he takes part in the World Cup, and now he's out again.

*shrugs* So shoot me :)

-brandishes an 'Anti-MONTY' tee-shirt-

AHA!

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
Well he always get injured at the wrong time, I just have this inside feeling that he just wants to get paid and do nothing. It's just this dumb feeling I get... I always do *shrugs*

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
well perhaps delpiero deliberately played crap against newcastle...so he could get a rest, not play and earn money!

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
perhaps del piero is at home right now enjoying a bowl of pasta, a cup of dry white, and sonia...perhaps he's contemplating joining the New York Knicks....maybe he's having an out of body experience....maybe he's trying to get a sex change....

MAYBE.....

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
It Makes sense!!

It all part of a big scam so he could play along Mia Hamm in the US national womens team!

1. pretend to be injured
2. that would give him an average of about 8 months(usual DP injuries) for juve fans to forget him.
3.Join the New York Knicks
4. gain US citizenship
5. get a sex change
6. Play along side Mia Hamm!!

i think it's, more than "Maybe"... :rolleyes:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i just mentioned her, because i think she's supposed to be one of the best female football players in the world.

anyway, i dont know why your asking!! ....but here you go..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)