Paulo Montero (1 Viewer)

Platinì

Sep 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Today, in Uruguay , Paolo Montero has been operated on at his left knee. The operation has been made by doctor Suero with doctor Giovanni Ferrero, one of doctor Quaglia's team. The defender will stay in South America for a few days before coming back in Italy.

The Juventus supporters can demonstrate their love for the player: everyone can write to Pablo Montero Click here to send msg to Paolo
:thumb:
did it:heart:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Today, in Uruguay , Paolo Montero has been operated on at his left knee. The operation has been made by doctor Suero with doctor Giovanni Ferrero, one of doctor Quaglia's team. The defender will stay in South America for a few days before coming back in Italy.

The Juventus supporters can demonstrate their love for the player: everyone can write to Pablo Montero Click here to send msg to Paolo
I would send the message but I don't think the fat bastard behind the laptop he hired to deal with it would reply :D

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
We (Juve's official site) have received more then 1000 emails in the last days adressed to Paolo Montero. Many messages from Juventus fans wishing our champion the best recovery after his knee surgery. The messages will be forwarded to Paolo as soon as he returns back to Turin. Please keep on sending your wishes.

OP
JuveCampione

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #55
    i don't think i should send him. the poor thing has to read it all!!
    last year i sent tudor but i don't even sure he read it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)