Paulo Dybala (78 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
isn't it funny how one of the main things people here said about dybala is that he will never work here cuz we don't use 2 striker system anymore?

isn't it funny how the same people are keeping quiet about the fact we are playing with 2 strikers now.

Oct 23, 2011
isn't it funny how one of the main things people here said about dybala is that he will never work here cuz we don't use 2 striker system anymore?

isn't it funny how the same people are keeping quiet about the fact we are playing with 2 strikers now.
Yep. I was one of those who was fine with letting Dybala go IF we went all in on a 433, which meant getting at least 2 quality wingers. All we did was get Di Maria, who effectively only played 60 minutes so far, a left wingback in Kostic, and basically gave Dybala's salary to someone who has yet to play a minute. I kept on asking for wingers late in the mercato but some people here (i don't remember who) told me we had Soule and Kean lol.

Dybala Vlahovic combo was working fine. No one can create shit these days, at least Dybala could have linked up midfield and attack better and produce some moments of brilliance.

@Lion I know this is what you want, but I get enraged every time I think of our "planning" over the summer.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yep. I was one of those who was fine with letting Dybala go IF we went all in on a 433, which meant getting at least 2 quality wingers. All we did was get Di Maria, who effectively only played 60 minutes so far, a left wingback in Kostic, and basically gave Dybala's salary to someone who has yet to play a minute. I kept on asking for wingers late in the mercato but some people here (i don't remember who) told me we had Soule and Kean lol.

Dybala Vlahovic combo was working fine. No one can create shit these days, at least Dybala could have linked up midfield and attack better and produce some moments of brilliance.

@Lion I know this is what you want, but I get enraged every time I think of our "planning" over the summer.
let me raise your blood pressure a little bit more. here are stats of juve player this season compared to dybala for roma this season

dybala 8 appearances 4 goals and 2 assists : 6 direct contributions in 8 games.

milik 8 appearances 3 goals 0 assists. 3 direct contributions in 8 games

parades stats 5 appearances 1 assist. 1 direct contributions in 8 games

kostic 9 appearances 0 goals 2 assists. 2 direct contributions in 9 games

di maria 5 appearances 1 goal 1 assists. 2 direct contributions in 5 games.

pogba 0 goals 0 assists in 0 games

gatti 0 goals and 0 assists

our entire transfer signings this season are only ahead of dybala by 2 direct contributions. this is type of stats that gets @Alen fuming. the transfers are struggling against 1 player lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 63)

• Alin