Paulo Dybala (141 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Why are you following and oogling his insta?

Tell us, Tuz is a safe space.
Nah I saw his filth posted here it's your job to "oogle" him lol

- - - Updated - - -

You were complaining about people posting pics on insta, stop moving the goalposts and take your own advice about opinions and maybe take some Xanax while you’re at it too
I was complaining about the likes of dybala who have fallen behind expectations who engage in posting bullshit doing bicep curls using thier GF vagina.
You, like a dunce decided to compare him to CR. Ronaldo built his brand on hard work and only then takes selfies with Georginas bubble butt.
Also I talked about dybala not you, you decided to be a childish fanboi. Maybe I need Xanax but your mother should have taken the plan B pill the day after.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
yep

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I was complaining about the likes of dybala who have fallen behind expectations who engage in posting bullshit doing bicep curls using thier GF vagina.
You, like a dunce decided to compare him to CR. Ronaldo built his brand on hard work and only then takes selfies with Georginas bubble butt.
Also I talked about dybala not you, you decided to be a childish fanboi. Maybe I need Xanax but your mother should have taken the plan B pill the day after.
Stop. Fucking dumb thing to post.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
yep

- - - Updated - - -

Stop. Fucking dumb thing to post.
Hey go back and see who started getting personal. I'm criticizing a player here some fucking fanboi coming at me and Im supposed to stop? Know shit before you say shit.
Hell I'm not even ripping him like others saying sell him etc. I don't remember bashing him at all in fact I want him to do good, best foot in serie A ive said it before.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hey go back and see who started getting personal. I'm criticizing a player here some fucking fanboi coming at me and Im supposed to stop? Know shit before you say shit.
Hell I'm not even ripping him like others saying sell him etc. I don't remember bashing him at all in fact I want him to do good, best foot in serie A ive said it before.
He told you to take Xanax, YOU brought his mom into it. Chill.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

at least my mother wasn’t taking drugs and getting shitfaced when she was pregnant like yours, that would explain your lack of mental development and anger issues

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
at least my mother wasn’t taking drugs and getting shitfaced when she was pregnant like yours, that would explain your lack of mental development and anger issues
Go pop your pimples little boy from your insults I can see you got a long way to go or are mentally retarded at either case below my level to even shit on.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
you’re thinking of your dad now
This started by you getting personal. I made a comment on a player as is my right to do so. I said the posts he makes is attention seeking and lack character..called him beta and everything... Then you jump in protecting him like a teen girl protecting his idol saying anyone who has that opinion is beta and has anger issues. Then get all butt hurt about shit you started. Had nothing to do with you, I can judge any player however I want so gtfo you insult you get insulted, simple rules.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 122)