Paulo Dybala (136 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
so is that assclown Pogba. Especially at the price and wages we know it would be. Lol
Incredible isnt it ? every day i see the same posters asking for any of our forwards to be sold and swapped for this guy and everytime i bring up how has has missed 56 games since 2018 it just gets ignored.

They give out about how much money we are paying are our forwards in wages but want to bring in Pogba and pay him fucking millions to sit at home most the time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Incredible isnt it ? every day i see the same posters asking for any of our forwards to be sold and swapped for this guy and everytime i bring up how has has missed 56 games since 2018 it just gets ignored.

They give out about how much money we are paying are our forwards in wages but want to bring in Pogba and pay him fucking millions to sit at home most the time.
Guys talking about exchanging Ronaldo for this joke of player.

Missed 56 matches, and been an absolute joke on the pitch in the rest of them for the past two years.

But let’s give up our best player for him and pay him 20mil a year :lol:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Listen, Juventus might not thank me but get the contract out, put it on the table. Let him sign it. Let him write whatever numbers he wants on there, given what he's done since he's come in. Dybala's at the wheel, man. He's doing it. He's doing his thing. La Joya is BACK
I understood this reference :D

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018

Missed 56 matches, and been an absolute joke on the pitch in the rest of them for the past two years.

Swapping one of fittest players in the world thats played non stop all season and thats only be out scored by lewa this for a perma cripple:sergio: Dybala and Morata are much better and more usefull aswell.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

Are we talking about exchanging Ronaldo or our best player?

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else notice that the entire team came over to celebrate with him. Players on the field and on the bench.

Certainly doesn't look like a man on the outside of the squad at all. Looks like the other players have already gotten over the infamous, unforgivable dinner. @Hust

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else notice that the entire team came over to celebrate with him. Players on the field and on the bench.

Certainly doesn't look like a man on the outside of the squad at all. Looks like the other players have already gotten over the infamous, unforgivable dinner. @Hust
It’s the club, not the players you gotta worry about.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It’s the club, not the players you gotta worry about.
Interesting though how Tuz seemed to be much more ticked about than any of his teammates. If you ask me Dybala seems quite popular among the squad contrary to the keyboard experts here analyzing his face on the touchline. That he wasn't celebrating our goals enough lol.

also copying the celebration he made two summers ago when the club was trying to swap him for Lukaku

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

True be told that actually sounds exactly like the kind of shit our current management could pull out

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone Loves Paulo, Paulo is love. Sadly out there are people who hates love, so sad

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
It was strange to me also how the entire team came over to congratulate him. Though think of it this way from the players perspective. If the club gives in to his demands, then the rest of us underachievers will continue to get overpaid too with less spotlight on us. Was all in #10's corner a few years back, but he has to show me consistency the rest of the year. Honestly don't know if that does enough for me to extend his contract. Unless that helps in trading him for PP.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
god he is so good around the box.

why bother looking for another forvet? he is the forvet we need. 99 goals proves that. get another good winger and midfielders and stop him from having to drop deep.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So sad that we are going to let him leave and no doubt replace him with some useless hack.

This guy could and should have been the long term face of this club.

Regardless, so happy he scored that beautiful goal on his comeback game for us. We really could have done with him this season.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It was strange to me also how the entire team came over to congratulate him. Though think of it this way from the players perspective. If the club gives in to his demands, then the rest of us underachievers will continue to get overpaid too with less spotlight on us. Was all in #10's corner a few years back, but he has to show me consistency the rest of the year. Honestly don't know if that does enough for me to extend his contract. Unless that helps in trading him for PP.
So you wanna get rid of one of our best performers of the past half-decade because he has had a bad season, and is “inconsistent” and replace him with a guy who has missed 56 games due to injury the past two years, played terrible any time he hasn’t been injured, and has generally been a massively inconsistent flop at Man United for the past 5 years. Good thinking. :shifty:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
So you wanna get rid of one of our best performers of the past half-decade because he has had a bad season, and is “inconsistent” and replace him with a guy who has missed 56 games due to injury the past two years, played terrible any time he hasn’t been injured, and has generally been a massively inconsistent flop at Man United for the past 5 years. Good thinking. :shifty:
Reasons we want to sell Dybala:

- inconsistent
- moody player
- injury prone
- unfulfilled talent
- high wages

Players we want to buy with the Dybala money:

- Pogba

bcf.png

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Maybe we can swap him for Sadio Mane? If Pool is out of CL, they'll surely want a mini revolution and they always had a hard on for Dybs, while Mane suits us a lot better positionally. An attack of Mane-Ronaldo-Chiesa looks crazy good on paper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)