Paulo Dybala (72 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 23, 2013
He's played a major role in the club accruing 5 league titles, is closing in on 100 goals and has a great collection of historic clutch moments for the club. I'd say that's enough to be considered a legend.

- - - Updated - - -

Due to his troubles with consistency in a few of the more recent seasons, I feel like we've lost sight of just how crucial he has been for the club over the last half decade+.

Just a small sample of some of the extremely important moments in which he's pulled through for the club in a major way:

- - - Updated - - -

For anyone arguing against Paulo's legend status, please refer to the post above^^^

When you take into account the fact that he is closing in on a century of goals, the notion of Dybala not deserving legendary status at the club becomes more than utterly ridiculous.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
shed a tear.

If you didn't see his relief and his fkn love for this club, then i can't even help you.

Yes his season was shit, yes he shouldn't be on 15m, but goddamn he's a JJ Legend, anything but keeping him would be terrible.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
One injury will make a lot of guys forget all the times he saved us since 2015
One injury? Now don't make me hate Dybala but he was (partly) absent in almost every CL elimination.

Screenshot_20210408-062116.jpg

Tell me Robee...when del piero injured his knee in what was one of his best seasons back in the late 90s...did you write him off and want to sell him?

Im just trying to figure out a sale of one of our best players over the past 5 seasons based on a season of injuries and only playing minimal games under who is an inexperienced manager, keeping in mind, 99% of other players also playing shit.

If it is all based on what is happening off the field then I'd respect your opinion...but if on field I just dont get it.
Tell me; did I judge Dybala in my post or did you think I did?

I love the guy and said he's the only one that could save our season a few days back but lots of guys here jump to different conclusions after every game because of one good or bad action. It's nonsens and that my friend, was my only point.

I'd keep Dybala over CR7 but he's a goner for sure.

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Look at the games missed statistic. This is the first long term injury he’s had.

He doesn’t have Ronaldo’s durability levels but he’s not Costa either.

I can understand where the criticism is coming from. I’m just too hyped that my favourite player is back.
Not saying he's injury prone either, he's not. These things happen... But which games he missed (CL) is one of his biggest contra arguements.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Listen, Juventus might not thank me but get the contract out, put it on the table. Let him sign it. Let him write whatever numbers he wants on there, given what he's done since he's come in. Dybala's at the wheel, man. He's doing it. He's doing his thing. La Joya is BACK
Calm down mate :lol:

His ass is gone in the summer.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Listen, Juventus might not thank me but get the contract out, put it on the table. Let him sign it. Let him write whatever numbers he wants on there, given what he's done since he's come in. Dybala's at the wheel, man. He's doing it. He's doing his thing. La Joya is BACK
Calm your shit. You’ll be the first in the bukkake queue when Icardi joins. @Bianconero81 will be behind you watching your balls tightening in 2nd place

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 62)