Paulo Dybala (93 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
You do understand injuries are part of the game right? You seem like a smart individual, so this shouldn't be too complicated for you to comprehend.
If you're making mills and ain't doing everything you can to stay fit, then i'll let you know about it. He's getting paid for scoring goals and when he ain't doing it, we're paying for nothing. As long as he isn't suffering 6 months from covid or having any calf issues, im completely fine with it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We should only plusvalenza him if we have a quality replacement lined up. A forward with great dribbling technique who can score about 15-20 goals per season.

For the love of god

PLEASE NOT THAT USELESS BUM ICARDI
What some dont understand here is that is not even about money anymore, as it seems the Board hates him to death.

He will be sold anyways, its written in the stars. So is better for him to deliver and raise his value for Juve to be able to sell him, no mater who comes because it doesnt relate to dybala, as he is a goner.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pirlo when asked this:

Will Dybala remain?

“He has a year left on his contract, we’ll see.”

Basically it means we are selling him - When a player remains the club says he is important for us or we are working on X and Y but he kind of said he has 1 year left so no.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We should only plusvalenza him if we have a quality replacement lined up. A forward with great dribbling technique who can score about 15-20 goals per season.

For the love of god

PLEASE NOT THAT USELESS BUM ICARDI
Yes, Pogba or Aouar kind of replacement with his money and it's a good sale

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Of course 1 goal will make a lot of guys here forget about his dreadful season -also when fit- so far.
Tell me Robee...when del piero injured his knee in what was one of his best seasons back in the late 90s...did you write him off and want to sell him?

Im just trying to figure out a sale of one of our best players over the past 5 seasons based on a season of injuries and only playing minimal games under who is an inexperienced manager, keeping in mind, 99% of other players also playing shit.

If it is all based on what is happening off the field then I'd respect your opinion...but if on field I just dont get it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)