Paulo Dybala (123 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I saw your post in the Live thread. It was kinda moronic tbh - you spoke too soon :p

We labored to an ET victory against a depleted Genoa, WITHOUT Dybala ;) :b81:

I would street Dybala for Mbappe, but not for some Jabronis and Pezevenkis a la Coutinho or Isco for example.
Ronaldo - Morata - Kulu

Better than any Dybala line-up we can field. ;)

Being honest though, I love Dybala, and if we hadn’t signed Ronaldo, I think he’d be great here alongside a CF like Morata, with Kulu behind them. He just doesn’t really fit a team with Ronaldo in the line-up, especially with Pirlo wanting us to play a pressing game. Having both Ronaldo and Dybala on the pitch together makes that sorta impossible. I just think that pairing limits what we create in attack, and makes us rely more on being very clinical with the fewer chances we get. Which means we need a damn good defense to win, and that is something we no longer have.

It’s a strange conundrum. Ronaldo is obviously vastly superior, but also 35, and only here another year or two, while Dybala is much younger and could possibly explode into the player we have always hoped him to become playing alongside a CF. Sacrificing one of them would allow us to spend those big wages on a top-class CM.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey look, a Bernardeschi fan talking shit :lol:
Weren’t you a Bernadeschi fan a couple years ago, and saying you still had hopes for him just last year? This isn’t a dig at you, for I was the same after his first year here, had high hopes for him.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
It’s a strange conundrum. Ronaldo is obviously vastly superior, but also 35, and only here another year or two, while Dybala is much younger and could possibly explode into the player we have always hoped him to become playing alongside a CF. Sacrificing one of them would allow us to spend those big wages on a top-class CM.
Could he really? I think it's his final form, he might become a little polished in some aspects, but that's about it.

Last edited:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Hold on. Need to ask final form expert @Fr3sh
I will gladly share my expertise.

Final forms are attributed to individuals that can switch between levels at will. Like Cell or Frieza from Dragon Ball Z. For one to have the ability of switching between forms, one must undergo extreme physical changes. Only one player in our squad can do this :berna2: to :berna:

Seriously though I’d sell him to fund for midfield, I have high hopes for both Chiesa and Kulu, hopefully Morata keeps it up and we bring back Kean.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
This is no joke might be the most intriguing discussion I've seen on Tuz in years to me. It's a rare occasion when looks like people actually know what they are talking about. Shame I never got into dragonballz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 88)