Paulo Dybala (144 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Big chance for Kulu to show what he is made of. Not worried at all, we still have 4 guys to fill in 3 spots in Ronaldo, Morata, Kulu and Chiesa. Also Berna could rotate if needed.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We are facing Inter and Napoli soon within a hectic schedule, silly to say nothing to worry about. We need him badly, cant afford to lose any of our attackers.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We are facing Inter and Napoli soon within a hectic schedule, silly to say nothing to worry about. We need him badly, cant afford to lose any of our attackers.
Especially since it seems Chiesa will be out for a bit too.

lol 3 injuries in one game

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I don't think its nearly as long as Dybala. Probably for a match, his ankle is bruised probably. Could probably play but I see Pirlo going with Kulu for next match.
I dont care for Genoa, rest him anyway but he must be ready for merda. Losing MdL, AS, Dybala and Cuadrado is more than enough problems.

Is there any chance the covid guys get back for merda game anyway? Would be great of MdL recovers, but how is the protocol?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I dont care for Genoa, rest him anyway but he must be ready for merda. Losing MdL, AS, Dybala and Cuadrado is more than enough problems.

Is there any chance the covid guys get back for merda game anyway? Would be great of MdL recovers, but how is the protocol?
I thought it was 10-14 days once diagnosed with COVID. Not sure when they will be back don't they need at least 1 negative test result?

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I thought it was 10-14 days once diagnosed with COVID. Not sure when they will be back don't they need at least 1 negative test result?
Lets say they get a negative test in a day or two, can they make it for the game? AS is pretty much out since he had all the symptoms, but I read MdL is asymptomatic, would be great if he is ready...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lets say they get a negative test in a day or two, can they make it for the game? AS is pretty much out since he had all the symptoms, but I read MdL is asymptomatic, would be great if he is ready...
Lets hope. Lets hope that it didn't spread more than it did int he team. We out 6 players already....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)