Paulo Dybala (64 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
He should be pass it to Chiesa for the chance in 1st half, He's quite selfish and really want to get the goal to prove. Looks out of his pace or too long with the ball in this Pirlo's system

I hope we and he can sort it out how to play in this new system

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Amazing how quickly people forget that against Barca, Kulu and Chiesa were just as bad or worse than Dybala.

Or forget the fact that Kulu and Chiesa are not proven at all and haven't really done anything for Juventus

But goldfish memory is common on this thread in particular
You’re talking as if Dybala won us the CL in the last couple of years, well he didn’t. You can’t pay a player 15 m/year they’re drooling over and expect them to be Serie A mvp, especially when we all know how our team looked under Sarri. You can’t compare Chiesa and Kulu with Dybala, both are younger and just started to play for the team. It has nothing to do with people being ungrateful, I love Dybala but this is Juventus, you need ADP kind of consistency and humility if you want the club to put you on a pedestal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The best Juventus team post-Calciopoli was a team where Dybala was the central figure, amazingly enough. I am of course talking about our 2016/17 team.

He's been excellent in 4 out of 5 seasons at Juve

but he doesn't fit any formation :rolleyes:
da fok u talking about?

Our stronger team was the 2015 with the MVPP midfield and tevez morata commanding the line. Fine in every line, compact as fuck and with clutch players in morata and tevez, supported by a great midfield and a solid defense.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Our stronger team was the 2015 with the MVPP midfield and tevez morata commanding the line. Fine in every line, compact as fuck and with clutch players in morata and tevez, supported by a great midfield and a solid defense.
In 2015 we lost to Atletico in the group, then scrapped past Monaco and Real Madrid

In 2017 we finished top of the group, then crushed Barcelona and Monaco.

The 2017 team had a more convincing UCL run

You’re talking as if Dybala won us the CL in the last couple of years, well he didn’t. You can’t pay a player 15 m/year they’re drooling over and expect them to be Serie A mvp, especially when we all know how our team looked under Sarri. You can’t compare Chiesa and Kulu with Dybala, both are younger and just started to play for the team. It has nothing to do with people being ungrateful, I love Dybala but this is Juventus, you need ADP kind of consistency and humility if you want the club to put you on a pedestal.
A lot of our legends have not won us a CL, including Buffon, Nedved, Trezeguet, Zidane, Camoranesi, Chiellini, Marchisio, Barzagli... still legends

Dybala's contribution to our Serie A domination cannot be overstated

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
In 2015 we lost to Atletico in the group, then scrapped past Monaco and Real Madrid

In 2017 we finished top of the group, then crushed Barcelona and Monaco.

Our UCL run in 2017 was more convincing
IDude, we sandblasted dortmund, and then won toe to toe vs a very strong madrid, just to come shrot againstr Barcelona who had the MSN in their prime, and just by a weird referral decition.

IN our 2017 run we just won against Barcelona who was nowehere as strong as the previous 2015, and that remuntada was a fiaco anyways. Tehn we had it easy against a very young Mbappe and his team...but then came the Real test in the final and we looked like what we were, a bunch of sulkers, just like our "commander" on the front.

Dont come up with false shit.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
IDude, we sandblasted dortmund, and then won toe to toe vs a very strong madrid, just to come shrot againstr Barcelona who had the MSN in their prime, and just by a weird referral decition.

IN our 2017 run we just won against Barcelona who was nowehere as strong as the previous 2015, and that remuntada was a fiaco anyways. Tehn we had it easy against a very young Mbappe and his team...but then came the Real test in the final and we looked like what we were, a bunch of sulkers, just like our "commander" on the front.

In the 2015 final, we had a mediocre first half and a strong second half. In the 2017 final, we had a very strong first half and a terrible second half.

The run up to the final was better in 2017 than in 2015, in my opinion.

We also scored more points in Serie A in 2017 than 2015.

It's debatable but the 2017 team's CV was a bit stronger overall in my opinion.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Maybe check with Inter if they’re interested in a trade?

Romelu Ronaldo would make Europe shudder.

I know it's unpopular overhere but Lukaku would have been better fit than Dybala .

He is good player but never world class, he is like Insigne .

Never ever worth 15m .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fickle Faggots polishing their little knobs over new toys while consistently disrespecting Dybala - nothing new there.

We've been here before with his subpar performances, and he's bounced back. Yes, he hasn't been playing well at all so far this season, but it's not as if the team have been amazing otherwise.

I wonder what's going to happen once Kulu and/or Chiesa have a few bad games, which is inevitable. Anyway, Dybala knows what he needs to do, and I hope after today's game he has a long moment of self reflection. He's not in shape/in form at present, but I'm sure he will be scoring goals again in no time.

Also, please stop this 15 million nonsense - it could be a fabricated number for all we know. He never explicitly came out and said that's what he wants, or that he isn't willing to negotiate.

Anyway, the toxic haters can revel and enjoy this moment, but please don't come back and suck his dick when he starts performing again you hypocritical shitcunts.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I know it's unpopular overhere but Lukaku would have been better fit than Dybala .

He is good player but never world class, he is like Insigne .

Never ever worth 15m .

Insigne? Hes in shit form atm but hes far better player nonetheless.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Fickle Faggots polishing their little knobs over new toys while consistently disrespecting Dybala - nothing new there.

We've been here before with his subpar performances, and he's bounced back. Yes, he hasn't been playing well at all so far this season, but it's not as if the team have been amazing otherwise.

I wonder what's going to happen once Kulu and/or Chiesa have a few bad games, which is inevitable. Anyway, Dybala knows what he needs to do, and I hope after today's game he has a long moment of self reflection. He's not in shape/in form at present, but I'm sure he will be scoring goals again in no time.

Also, please stop this 15 million nonsense - it could be a fabricated number for all we know. He never explicitly came out and said that's what he wants, or that he isn't willing to negotiate.

Anyway, the toxic haters can revel and enjoy this moment, but please don't come back and suck his dick when he starts performing again you hypocritical shitcunts.
Ok Badass Dybala

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Hit his ceiling here. Sell before he leaves on a free. He doesn't deserve the money he is asking for.

His occasional flashes of brilliance don't warrant a starting spot here, he is way too inconsistent and can't seem to fit any formations our coaches choose and he isn't a player you build around.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats a HUGE problem for a player that wants over 12m in salary.

Let him go fanboys, its time to move on.
You're back to the old wagon, let's see if Paulo turns up current shitty situation and you jump that wagon again like last season

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

I have to agree with @Nedved96.
Up to the final, our 2017 run was way more impressive. 9 wins and 3 draws.
In 2015, we had 7 wins, 3 draws and 2 defeats.
The performances vs Barcelona were far more dominant than the ones against Real.
In 2015, we scraped past the group stage and against Monaco. In 2017, we were in control of almost every game.
Our 2015 run was more memorable, because no one expected to get so far. We also had a better team imo. However, that does not take away from the fact we played a whole different level in 2017- everything just clicked. (Until the second half of the Cardiff game)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 49)