Paulo Dybala (75 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
You are right, but I am really tired of all these fights and I wrote to the mods but I do not see consequences for the trolls. And I am really disappointed by the behavior of our players during these tough times. Ronaldo and Dybala, while great players, do not behave as role models. Ronaldo is mini Trump, Dybala is a spoiled princess and I truly believe he is capable of the things they accuse him of. He already did that with Allegri.
These are multi-millionaires, Juve is constantly in the red, I support them and they behave like this? Fuck them.
People are dying, Ronaldo travels around Europe infested with corona as if nothing happens. Dybala also left quarantine and starts quarrels with directors, wants to play, but is always ill...I have defended him over the years so many times, mostly when he was in bad shape, but his behavior continues to bother me.
If I was Juve owner I would have fined and punished them...
Hey Pavelnel, you wrote to the mods to complain about getting bullied in the forum? Is there anyway that I can help you solve this issue that you are facing? Perhaps organize a tea party between you and the forum? I wanna ensure this forum is a safe space for you to explore your individuality.

I wanna protect you like how Allegri protected the sensitive Khedira. Always with favoritism, at the expense of more deserving people.

Meanwhile, CR7 and Dybala have earned their rights to even sleep with Agnelli’s sister if you ask me. Two extremely talented and driven individuals who looked past rats like Khedira MDS and scored amazing goals for us. Honestly we need talented and egoistic players like that, who doesn’t give a f and just wanna win. We failed at ECL because our other players are talented but too much of a gentlemen. If we had 11 Conor Mcgregors in the pitch, we would be sleeping with at least three ECL trophies tonight.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Trolling or fighting.
Hey Pavelnel, you wrote to the mods to complain about getting bullied in the forum? Is there anyway that I can help you solve this issue that you are facing? Perhaps organize a tea party between you and the forum? I wanna ensure this forum is a safe space for you to explore your individuality.

I wanna protect you like how Allegri protected the sensitive Khedira. Always with favoritism, at the expense of more deserving people.

Meanwhile, CR7 and Dybala have earned their rights to even sleep with Agnelli’s sister if you ask me. Two extremely talented and driven individuals who looked past rats like Khedira MDS and scored amazing goals for us. Honestly we need talented and egoistic players like that, who doesn’t give a f and just wanna win. We failed at ECL because our other players are talented but too much of a gentlemen. If we had 11 Conor Mcgregors in the pitch, we would be sleeping with at least three ECL trophies tonight.
:D

Pathetic goatshagger, your troll attempts are funny only to you and other kids. As far as I am concerned, you can insult me as long as you want. I am not really bothered by your brainless posts. I have already left you in the past as I do not have time for you. Obviously, you did not do the same, because you are thin-skinned, demented, goat shagging ISIS scum.:D
I am glad I bring you so much joy in your unremarkable life. You can always count on me. Create more threads dedicated to me, please.
I will be happy for you to spend more time hating on me. In this way, you will have less time for the poor, abused animals. :bambi:

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
should have tried that shot, its obvious he isnt ready, terrible controversy around him, give him some minutes vs Hellas this weekend and next week should be fit to play from the start, either way do not risk him, patience, when he`s ready he`ll tear teams apart... Glad to see him back though...

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
If he wants 15 million per year, while the world is shutting down, he should start scoring and providing assists in CL's elimination phase. Being great against Piacenza, Vicenza, and Inter will not be enough.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
The GOAT will be gone before we know it so can #10 be the star of the team? Not going to be CR7 but the BEST scorer on the team? If so than maybe 15 mil won't be that much of a burden. Especially with salary inflation always going to be there. Morata looks so GOOD right now but can #10 and him along with say Kulu be a force up front? If so than #10 has to stay.

Though I want to see consistency with his upside talent already shown. I mean before you cast off a young talent like this, I want to know a name(s) that would be a better option. I'm tired of wheeling and dealing by Juve management year after year in thinking that's the solution in getting that CL trophy. There's seems to be a core of YOUNG talent here so let's see what Pirlo can do with it.
:jflag:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 56)