Paulo Dybala (227 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I wasn't taking about the forum members
Dybala was mad because he didn't play,Pirlo explained why he didn't play him (Cause he was injured for 3 months , also he spent 3nights in hospital in Argentina , he had stomach problems) , and after the match Dybala liked 2 twitter posts where they blamed managment because Dybala didn't play (later he unliked both posts)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You sneaky little bugger. Trying to pit me against Gordo. I'm not taking the bait :p

@GordoDeCentral and I have had this discussion in person, and he knows my views. We disagree, but we're Bros, so everything else is irrelevant.

- - - Updated - - -

Unpopular opinion: Lukaku would have killed it at Juve.
Perhaps, but I would NEVER EVER trade Dybala for LolCacku.

I might be biased, and, yes, Dybala is my favorite player on the current roster, but I do realize he's no Platini, Del Piero, or Zidane. However, I would never sell him, unless I have a signed contract with Mbappe's name on it in my other hand. I wouldn't sacrifice Dybala for Haaland, Mane, Firmino, Griezmann, or even Neymar and Salah.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd happily trade Dybala for Haaland. In fact I'd add money on top of Dybala. Good player but not one you can build your team around and when the going gets tough Dybala has never shown up.
Time for you to go back to prison :p

Honestly, that's your opinion, and you're entitled to it, but I don't really value it tbh :D :b81:

- - - Updated - - -

I expressed my opinions about Bonucci, Khedira and Berna many times. I like Dybala but he kinda pisses me off, maybe because my expectations were high about him, I really thought he would be Aguero level or higher and he kinda let me down. I also really dislike his tantrums and he does them way too often, spoiled a bit or IDK. So yeah, my "rants" about him are a mix of above reasons plus annoying you to see your reaction is always fun. :D
You bastard :p

Tbh, everyone is focusing on the fact he liked the tweet(s) and not on the fact that he removed those likes soon after. Social media is so toxic - it exists to divide people, creating false narratives, driving propaganda, and ensuring we remain mired in some maze, hooked and tangled, never able to release ourselves from the vicious cycle it promulgates.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Time for you to go back to prison :p

Honestly, that's your opinion, and you're entitled to it, but I don't really value it tbh :D :b81:

- - - Updated - - -

You bastard :p

Tbh, everyone is focusing on the fact he liked the tweet(s) and not on the fact that he removed those likes soon after. Social media is so toxic - it exists to divide people, creating false narratives, driving propaganda, and ensuring we remain mired in some maze, hooked and tangled, never able to release ourselves from the vicious cycle it promulgates.
Social dilemma

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
You sneaky little bugger. Trying to pit me against Gordo. I'm not taking the bait :p

@GordoDeCentral and I have had this discussion in person, and he knows my views. We disagree, but we're Bros, so everything else is irrelevant.

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps, but I would NEVER EVER trade Dybala for LolCacku.

I might be biased, and, yes, Dybala is my favorite player on the current roster, but I do realize he's no Platini, Del Piero, or Zidane. However, I would never sell him, unless I have a signed contract with Mbappe's name on it in my other hand. I wouldn't sacrifice Dybala for Haaland, Mane, Firmino, Griezmann, or even Neymar and Salah.
You crazy guy, all the bolded players are worth twice than Dybala is (maybe Firmino is not)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Inb4 Dybala scores a wonder goal tonight and everything is forgiven. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Like genuinly, since when is he the problem? Yeah he had his tantrums which i don’t agree with either but let’s be realistic here, we have plenty of holes in other areas that we should be concerning about before even mentioning about selling/swapping one of our best performers, i think our attack is quite fine for now and Dybala is and will very much continue to be a key/instrumental part of that.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You crazy guy, all the bolded players are worth twice than Dybala is (maybe Firmino is not)
Neymar and Salah perhaps. There's no way Haaland is worth double (yes, he has age on his side, but he's nowhere near as talented - he scores goals for fun though).

Mane and Salah are worth more than they should be because they play for Liverpool, in the EPL, and in a system that suits them perfectly.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Some of these reports are a bit hilarious.

La Reppublica: Dybala has no place in Pirlo's system

Ok, who was the genius that wrote that when Pirlo, as opposed to our recent seasons, is playing literally with a second striker, Dybala's best role.

If Kulusevski, the 20yo kid, has a place as a starting second striker, then sure as hell Dybala would excel when fit.

That is without counting Ramsey's role for example behind 2 forwards, which Dybala would do even better than Ramsey himself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 204)