Paulo Dybala (131 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
You know a player's gotta go when most his headlines ain't about football. He is a headache on and off the field and his talent just can't mask, pun intended, his mental and physical weaknesses. Sell.
100% disagree

As far as I know he's out of the pitch since he was name MVP last season because of his injury. Paulo and CR7 were the only reason why we won last year, with some help from Benta and De Ligt, the rest underperformed so let's NOT

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Tired of this clown, he was injured decided to travel with Argentina had stomach problems and he's still bitching , he is acting like he is CR7!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Come on, Paulo has the right to throw whatever tantrums he like. I’d go as far as to say he has done more than enough to justify his tantrums even if he is going to spit in Paratici’s face.

This is a guy who devotes the best years of his life to us, constantly having to prove himself to dinosaur coaches and useless transfer directors who overlook and tried to sell him, simply to make enough money to fund khedira’s medical waterbed.

This guy would have been treated like a god if he played for Barca, where he can stroll through the farmers league and only turn up for ECL. Instead, he chose to stick with us and carried losers like khedira and MDS on his back.

Actually, his two goals against Barca is enough to give him the right to take a dump in the director office of Juve if he wants to.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Come on, Paulo has the right to throw whatever tantrums he like. I’d go as far as to say he has done more than enough to justify his tantrums even if he is going to spit in Paratici’s face.

This is a guy who devotes the best years of his life to us, constantly having to prove himself to dinosaur coaches and useless transfer directors who overlook and tried to sell him, simply to make enough money to fund khedira’s medical waterbed.

This guy would have been treated like a god if he played for Barca, where he can stroll through the farmers league and only turn up for ECL. Instead, he chose to stick with us and carried losers like khedira and MDS on his back.

Actually, his two goals against Barca is enough to give him the right to take a dump in the director office of Juve if he wants to.
He is fantastic player no doubt about it , but he ain't Cristiano and never will be .

He is constantly moaning since Allegri , I really hate it , he had terrible season (2018/2019) and I can't blame Paratici when he wanted to sell him , people hate Paratici cause he wanted Lukaku instead of him , i know it's unpopular opinion but I think Lukaku would have been great transfer , i like Dybala more but he isn't the right player for 4-3-3 .

Should Juve renew him absolutely yes , should Juve offer him more than 10m hell no .

If he asks for 14m (some reports I've read on Twitter) we should sell him .

Note : I really like him , I want him to stay here but not at all costs , let's give him 10m + bonuses (goals/assists/trophies) take it or leave it .

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I saw the post. Big deal. Bit stupid maybe, but doesn't warrant all the drama.
Yeah I agree, he has every right to be mad (because he didn't play) but it's his own fault,he traveled with Argentina had stomach problems, he has been injured for months but still he's mad at our management, maybe it would have been better idea if he stayed @TORINO and trained with the team.

Anyway you're right we don't need drama,we should renew or sell him .

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
You are right, but I am really tired of all these fights and I wrote to the mods but I do not see consequences for the trolls. And I am really disappointed by the behavior of our players during these tough times. Ronaldo and Dybala, while great players, do not behave as role models. Ronaldo is mini Trump, Dybala is a spoiled princess and I truly believe he is capable of the things they accuse him of. He already did that with Allegri.
These are multi-millionaires, Juve is constantly in the red, I support them and they behave like this? Fuck them.
People are dying, Ronaldo travels around Europe infested with corona as if nothing happens. Dybala also left quarantine and starts quarrels with directors, wants to play, but is always ill...I have defended him over the years so many times, mostly when he was in bad shape, but his behavior continues to bother me.
If I was Juve owner I would have fined and punished them...
You're the biggest troll in here. Im not even sure if you're a Juventus fan. If we won 7-0, you'd still come out and find some negativity and bash Dybala and Ronaldo for not scoring 15. Talk about being infested, you're infested with stupidity.

Also, Ronaldo has private plane to fly around. It's little bit different with it compared to the public flights, but of course you already knew it.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
He is fantastic player no doubt about it , but he ain't Cristiano and never will be .

He is constantly moaning since Allegri , I really hate it , he had terrible season (2018/2019) and I can't blame Paratici when he wanted to sell him , people hate Paratici cause he wanted Lukaku instead of him , i know it's unpopular opinion but I think Lukaku would have been great transfer , i like Dybala more but he isn't the right player for 4-3-3 .

Should Juve renew him absolutely yes , should Juve offer him more than 10m hell no .

If he asks for 14m (some reports I've read on Twitter) we should sell him .

Note : I really like him , I want him to stay here but not at all costs , let's give him 10m + bonuses (goals/assists/trophies) take it or leave it .
This.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Only reasonable take you can have on this is this starting at 9:56 (saves me from long post typing the most obvious of things and killing brain cells in the process).

Can't believe some of the things I read here (like thinking it has to do with legitimacy of the tweets and not Dybala liking them) and lol at grown ass men catfighting and name-calling over this. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

One thing to disagree that he should be sold (I do too), another to support Dybala over this. Helluva coping mechanism intertwined with cuckold instincts on auto and mental wherewithal of Balotelli.

- - - Updated - - -

Cerval's "he's just a kid" (bout to be 27) takes the cake (that or bunch of people thinking it has to do with tweets and not likes). I see that he deleted the post lol.

Last edited:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I'm not going anywhere, but you can feel free to disappear - no one will miss you anyway :baus:

Also, you're clearly a hater, but perhaps you prefer inferior players because you've always felt sub-par :b81:

- - - Updated - - -

Love you Bro. but I can take care of myself. I've dealt with far greater adversity than a couple of Jokers on an online forum (ironically one named Joker no less :p)

Anyway, @j0ker is a pretty good dude - he just needs to be recalibrated every once in a while when he goes on those meaningless Dybala tirades, especially when Turdeski, The Leeching Kebab, and Traitorous Ass Tackler are still here.
I expressed my opinions about Bonucci, Khedira and Berna many times. I like Dybala but he kinda pisses me off, maybe because my expectations were high about him, I really thought he would be Aguero level or higher and he kinda let me down. I also really dislike his tantrums and he does them way too often, spoiled a bit or IDK. So yeah, my "rants" about him are a mix of above reasons plus annoying you to see your reaction is always fun. :D

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Not really. His situation at Barca would have been exactly what Griezmann's is now or even worse with Messi there. Essentially a mirror of what it is for Argentina.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
During the week, Jorge Antun, Paulo's agent Dybala, and Juventus will discuss the renewal. The 10mln€ offered by Juventus must be revised upwards. Dybala is asking for 15mln€.

[@NicoSchira]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 95)