Paulo Dybala (192 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Infact Tici was trying to get rid of Dybala in that €70M ballpark, almost the same amount for which he gained a plusvalenza for Cancelo's sale.

You can bet that if the Cancelo deal dint go through, Dybala wouldn't be still here right now.

Thankfully the former happened but that also meant getting Man City's scrub in return.

Tici will definitely try to sell someone next summer too. And it'll most likely be a player with a high market value.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Infact Tici was trying to get rid of Dybala in that €70M ballpark, almost the same amount for which he gained a plusvalenza for Cancelo's sale.

You can bet that if the Cancelo deal dint go through, Dybala wouldn't be still here right now.

Thankfully the former happened but that also meant getting Man City's scrub in return.

Tici will definitely try to sell someone next summer too. And it'll most likely be a player with a high market value.
He’ll try Dybala again. Our most valuable player.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Dybala was gone for a hefty price if Max was still here.
I actually think that. I wrote so many times about how hard was Max with Paulo in so many levels with things like: he could never play as CF, his goals doesn't really matters cuz he needs to assist more, he's too lazy tracking back, playing so deep down, etc...

There were so many times when Mandzo, Gonzalo, MdL, Sturaro, Khedira; underperformed for a "while" and Max almost never said or did anything against them.

Anyway, Fabio and Pavel can suck it and try to fix the stupid mistake they were doing with Paulo last summer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 185)