Paulo Dybala (104 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
As if anyone believes his bullshit
will be exciting to see what other players he tries to swap Dybala with in the next window
Any predictions? I think he'll aim high at first with Nils Petersen, but then settle for a bit of a throwback name in Vagner Love as the window winds down and desperation sets in from Dybala refusing moves.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Any predictions? I think he'll aim high at first with Nils Petersen, but then settle for a bit of a throwback name in Vagner Love as the window winds down and desperation sets in from Dybala refusing moves.
Vagner is certainly a striker we could go for, but i don't think Dybala would consider corinthians,
I think Dybala wants to stay in Italy so Floccari would be the obvious choice
Straight Swap with Balotelli aswell

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
As if anyone believes his bullshit
will be exciting to see what other players he tries to swap Dybala with in the next window
Dybala might be safe if he keeps it up.

even some of my coworkers were asking me about his goal against Atletico. if he can keep scoring golassos he might ( with CR7s adding to juve exposure) generate enough retweets to justify allowing him to relain from a financial :agnelli: point of view.

....or we resign to long contract now, dybala regains interest from spanish clubs he would actually consider, we sell for max plusvalenza in summer.

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
That quote is kinda misleading. Paratici more or less said that the Dybala renewal is not a priority for now. Hopefully he keeps the good form and forces his hand.

“The renewal of Dybala? For now we are not talking about renewal but he is our number 10. When we have to, we will address the matter.”

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Vagner is certainly a striker we could go for, but i don't think Dybala would consider corinthians,
I think Dybala wants to stay in Italy so Floccari would be the obvious choice
Straight Swap with Balotelli aswell
Balotelli would be good for the Netflix documentary too, as he tries to get along with Mr. 50-50. Think of the exposure we'll get on a marketing level :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

There is a striker named Vagner Love?

Please Paratootsie sign this god for his name alone.
:agree: He's 35 now, he'll fit right in on €6M a year.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
He was definitely the best last year when he couldn’t get a single thing right on the pitch. Oh wait, that was all Allegri’s fault.
:lol2:

You’re cute with your hypocrisy. Last year Dybala bad because Allegri. This year Ronaldo bad because Ronaldo. :baus:
Nobody is saying Ronaldo is bad lol. All I said is he clearly doesn't deserve the Ballon D'Or. I only criticise his ego and attitude. Dude's not the best player in the world anymore but he's still good.

And I always blamed Dybala for his own shitty performances. Idk what you're on about.

It wouldn't be the first time you make up shit about me :baus:

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Dybala might be safe if he keeps it up.

even some of my coworkers were asking me about his goal against Atletico. if he can keep scoring golassos he might ( with CR7s adding to juve exposure) generate enough retweets to justify allowing him to relain from a financial :agnelli: point of view.

....or we resign to long contract now, dybala regains interest from spanish clubs he would actually consider, we sell for max plusvalenza in summer.
Man, here in Dallas, TX, most people just give you a retarded blank stare when you mention Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 88)