Paulo Dybala (170 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Del Piero never played in the modern game. Back then you didn’t need power and pace to excel, but now you do. Or at the very least one of the two. Midfielders doesn’t need it in the same way as strikers/wingers do.

Can you seriously see Dybala in any of the CL semi finalist teams last season? No chance. He would kill any offensive play with his lack of pace and keeping the ball for too long. He’s simply not cut out for modern day football.
Nah, it is not the reason. Del piero would have excelled anyways in the modern game you know why? Because even he wasnt the paciest player, the guy was infinitely talented and could play a variety of roles when needed. His best was Ss but his talent was so great that he could wingplay decently and play as trecuartista excepcionally.

Dybala in comparison, is not even close as talented.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont know why are we so eager for Lukaku - Why not sell him to PSG instead even offer him in a possible swap deal for Neymar - Just imagine our front line with Neymar and Ronaldo...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Nah, it is not the reason. Del piero would have excelled anyways in the modern game you know why? Because even he wasnt the paciest player, the guy was infinitely talented and could play a variety of roles when needed. His best was Ss but his talent was so great that he could wingplay decently and play as trecuartista excepcionally.

Dybala in comparison, is not even close as talented.
DP was ten times more talented just look at some highlights.. He had better dribbling skills, he tricked better, he shoots at least as good as Dybala (Even won the Serie A top scorer once IIRC) and on top of that he had these passing skills that no other forward ever had since (except Messi).
Comparing Dybala to DP is insulting for DP and I actually like Dybala..

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Del Piero never played in the modern game. Back then you didn’t need power and pace to excel, but now you do. Or at the very least one of the two. Midfielders doesn’t need it in the same way as strikers/wingers do.

Can you seriously see Dybala in any of the CL semi finalist teams last season? No chance. He would kill any offensive play with his lack of pace and keeping the ball for too long. He’s simply not cut out for modern day football.
Er du skæv? Del Piero excelled both in the ‘90s and in the modern game.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
idk, Neymar plays the same position as Ronaldo and I don't think that Neymar is interested to come to juve.
One of them cuts from the left the other will be more central but their combination would be amazing..
Anyway best scenario is to get Pogba and sell Dybala and Im saying sell Dybala because it seems obvious we dont really want him to stay..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
DP was ten times more talented just look at some highlights.. He had better dribbling skills, he tricked better, he shoots at least as good as Dybala (Even won the Serie A top scorer once IIRC) and on top of that he had these passing skills that no other forward ever had since (except Messi).
Comparing Dybala to DP is insulting for DP and I actually like Dybala..
Yup. I like dybala too, but dp is a juventus legend for a reason. A champ of the game.

Pd:his eye for assist, his dribbling, his ball control and his shooting with both legs were his best traits.

Damn, i miss to see DP and zidane ball control :( they were slick as hell

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Report: Dybala says no to Man Utd

According to the latest reports, Paulo Dybala told Juventus he has no intention of joining Manchester United, putting Romelu Lukaku at risk.
The two clubs and Lukaku’s agents are all in absolute agreement over the exchange deal and personal terms, so the only hold-up is Dybala.
He returned to Turin yesterday and is not expected back in training until Monday, but has not yet met with Coach Maurizio Sarri.
La Gazzetta dello Sport claim that Dybala has given his first response to Juventus directors over the move and his answer was a resounding no.
He is not prepared to come to Old Trafford and would prefer to either stay at Juve under the new tactician or wait for offers from clubs he feels are more suited to his style of football.
Those would include Paris Saint-Germain and Inter, as the Nerazzurri hope they can offer outcast Mauro Icardi plus cash in an exchange deal between Argentines.
:baggio::nico::tuttosport::nico::tuttosport:
He will be my favorite player next year if he stays here and Lolkaka stays the fuck away from us.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This is just an awful look, Andy. You have to at least admit that.
I'm not denying it. I dont like it as much as most. Unfortunately my outlook on it is that this club is becoming more of a business, the stuff with the ultras, the logo, the shitty kits this year, I feel betrayed as a fan in many respects. Unfortunately we either have to put up with it or dont watch.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I'm not denying it. I dont like it as much as most. Unfortunately my outlook on it is that this club is becoming more of a business, the stuff with the ultras, the logo, the shitty kits this year, I feel betrayed as a fan in many respects. Unfortunately we either have to put up with it or dont watch.
Becoming more of a possibility. Not just because of Dybala.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
I think management is looking at the book gain from sale. Dybala's book value is almost zero so if we sell for a 100 million then that's a 100 million profit. Say we buy Lukaku for 85 million and tie him down to a 5 year contract then the annual depreciation is 17 million. So this piece of business would improve our accounts this financial year by 83 million.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I think management is looking at the book gain from sale. Dybala's book value is almost zero so if we sell for a 100 million then that's a 100 million profit. Say we buy Lukaku for 85 million and tie him down to a 5 year contract then the annual depreciation is 17 million. So this piece of business would improve our accounts this financial year by 83 million.
I hate this short termism. It’s not like amortized costs go away, we still have to pay for the 85 million eventually. We still struggle to pay for Higuain’s amortization.
Also if the move is financially motivated, when not sell Dybala and keep Kean? Why splurge 85 million on a mediocre player whose team doesn’t want him?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeh for sure.

But what a way to kick dybalas balls. They should have been clearer with him at the end of last season, and not like how they are managing the situation right now.

About dybala rejecting the move... i mean, what juventus think would happen? Of couse he will reject it, even more after how the situation evolved all of a sudden.

They will ahve to fix this shit now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)